TEAM SHELBY FORUM

PBF Fender Badges

Carl Bishop

Carl, you need to see if you can count Kim's shopping at the mall towards that $500. If so, you're sure to get a set. Another option would be for you to spend $500 and get the PBF's and I'll give you a $20 for the pair....that's the least you could do for a friend, right? :hysterical: I know, don't even say it.... :fool: Hope you are having fun!

Not a bad deal. Spend $500, sell the badges on ebay for $200 and end up with $500 worth of FRPP stuff for only $300

I've said it before, since Ford can not or will not curtail the distribution of these badges I think they should just stop the silliness and let them be available to all of us.

Steve

Not a bad deal. Spend $500, sell the badges on ebay for $200 and end up with $500 worth of FRPP stuff for only $300

I've said it before, since Ford can not or will not curtail the distribution of these badges I think they should just stop the silliness and let them be available to all of us.

Steve

+1

It's true though...go buy $500 wait a little while and sell'um on ebay for almost $300 on average!

Crazy.

We have contacted someone on this.

Thank you Roger. I was wondering what you could actually do if you cloned yourself 5 times? I think you could own SAI, 1/4 owner in Microsoft, 1/4 owner in Bank of America (if you wanted to) and own Krispy Kreme.

Of course you would have sold Krispy & BofA in there heyday and made billions then just played with SAI and kept Microsoft as investment income. :)

Thank you Roger. I was wondering what you could actually do if you cloned yourself 5 times? I think you could own SAI, 1/4 owner in Microsoft, 1/4 owner in Bank of America (if you wanted to) and own Krispy Kreme.

Of course you would have sold Krispy & BofA in there heyday and made billions then just played with SAI and kept Microsoft as investment income. :)

Microsoft? BAD BAD investment...stock has been stagnant for years! Now Apple....there is some SERIOUS money!

Archived