TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Alabama

hotrodbob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

For those that are truly interested in a track day @ Barber's with the Team Shelby club, please talk with your local clubs and see how many are truly interested. Count on the cost being in the $150 - $200 range. Please reply back with the idea of doing a fall event. I hope everyone has a great and patriotic Independence Day.

Safe driving and God Bless.

For those that are truly interested in a track day @ Barber's with the Team Shelby club, please talk with your local clubs and see how many are truly interested. Count on the cost being in the $150 - $200 range. Please reply back with the idea of doing a fall event. I hope everyone has a great and patriotic Independence Day.

Safe driving and God Bless.

Step up guys! I'm In!!!!

Mike

Step up guys! I'm In!!!!

Mike

Mike said it best - step up if you are interested. Many of you know how nice the Barber's track is; it is truly one of the finest facilities in the Country.

Best wishes to all for a safe and happy Independence Day - God bless America!

• 1 month later...

Alabama Team Shelby:

Please join us in the Birmingham area for two great events, one in September and the second in October. I have posted the info as new topics in our region; the Earl Donegan Memorial Cruise In benefitting the Kidney Foundation and the October show benefitting our Wounded Warriors. Both shows will have all makes of cool cars; Team Shelby needs a strong showing.

Please join us. If you have questions, please send me a PM.

Thank you,

Al

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll be moving to Montgomery from OH-IO after 1st of the Year...good to see there are Shelby's down there!! Lookin' forward to meeting up with anutter Shelby. Cheers!

Did you get moved down yet? My husband and I both have Shelbys and if you're interested we belong to River Region Mustangs that get together for fun and cruising. Drop me a note at cobralady@knology.net. Welcome, to the sunny south! Also I'm from Ohio originally.

Did you get moved down yet? My husband and I both have Shelbys and if you're interested we belong to River Region Mustangs that get together for fun and cruising. Drop me a note at cobralady@knology.net. Welcome, to the sunny south! Also I'm from Ohio originally.

@Cobralady: Apologize for the delay...setting up house & home. I'll send you a note on the River Region Mustangs. Thx

• 2 weeks later...

Archived