TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 Boss Mustang

1970boss302

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe someone should start a post for the upcoming Boss 429 too, more details soon

Umm, you know something?

I would think under the current plan realities a street BOSS 429 is remote but maybe a non-street offering like the CJ built off the 7.0L H/Boss experimental setup Don Bowles team was out flogging earlier this year?

HINT:

1970, Grabber Blue Boss 302, now they come out with Grabber Blue for upcoming 2010 model.... figure it out from there

Some neat engine packages will be in mustang soon too....

Like an Aluminum Block s/c 5.0 litre , 6.2 aluminum block?

• 2 weeks later...
Any information on The Detroit car show and what Ford is going to surprise us with????

Does anyone know when the new 5.0 engine is going to be produced?? That may also be the timing for a new BOSS 302 !!!!!!!!!!

How about some New Year info that cheers up the soul in the cold winter days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

What can we say - we all love our Boss Mustangs!! :shift:

Does anyone have any information on the Detroit Auto Show coming up??

If Ford wants to make money they should at least offer a Boss Package with stripping and added engine performance.

Ford has offered other special packages before and made money on it.

Ford look at all the interest in the BOSS.

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone have any information on the Detroit Auto Show coming up??

If Ford wants to make money they should at least offer a Boss Package with stripping and added engine performance.

Ford has offered other special packages before and made money on it.

Ford look at all the interest in the BOSS.

I know it is cold outside but let us warm up talking about the new Boss Mustang.

Hope when Ford comes out with a Boss package it has a yellow like the 1970 Boss 302 had.

The Boss is back just have to wait awhile.!!!! hint to FORD

• 3 weeks later...
Just a rumor but it seems Ford may be planning another SE model - PLEASE let it be a Boss 302!! :drool:

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/01/19/rumormi...is-show-season/

With the cold air blowing can Ford warm it up with talk of a new BOSS ??

Has anyone heard any inoformation or seen anything about a new BOSS ??

Spring is coming !!!!!!!!!! and FORD we hope a new BOSS is coming also

:drool:

...maybe as an '11MY? ...built off the 5.0 Coyote? ...with line-friendly pieces from the Bullitt, FR500S and GT500 programs? ...would sure seem to make sense :shift:

Well maybe before 2009 is over we will know more about a 2011 ???? BOSS

• 3 weeks later...
Well maybe before 2009 is over we will know more about a 2011 ???? BOSS

The latest Motor Trend said GM may not make the Camaro Z28?? What a crock of shit but good for Ford.

Seems they are worried about what Uncle Sam would think since they got a Government loan.

Those jerks in Washington want to run everything and they caused this latest economic crash.

Maybe it's time to ride the horse to Washington and straighten them out.

Spring is coming and the Mustang is ready to run free...............................................

• 3 weeks later...
I've heard they've pushed the dates out twice so far. Dunno if problems or supply chain or ??? ...waiting is bad enough but resetting dates will drive you nuts!

WHAT DOES FORD HAVE UNDER THE COVER FOR THE NEW YORK CAR SHOW ????????????????

COULD IT BE ANOTHER MUSTANG LIMITED MODEL ??????????????????????????????????????????

MAYBE A BOSS ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ANY CLUES FELLOWS ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Looks like Ford is doing the big-bling 45th mustang celebration at Barber Motorsports in Birmingham. I'm going to NYIAS on friday April 17th anyway. The mustang was introduced 45 years ago on that date in NY (at the Worlds fair, in fact) so I'm hoping they will have something at NYIAS for us to celebrate. :shrug:

Dan

Looks like Ford is doing the big-bling 45th mustang celebration at Barber Motorsports in Birmingham. I'm going to NYIAS on friday April 17th anyway. The mustang was introduced 45 years ago on that date in NY (at the Worlds fair, in fact) so I'm hoping they will have something at NYIAS for us to celebrate. :shrug:

Dan

Hi Dan - Hope you're doing well, my friend. I never forget your generosity!

Ruf

post-4913-1238207012_thumb.jpg

Hi Dan - Hope you're doing well, my friend. I never forget your generosity!

Ruf

Sign of the times Hope Ford introduces a Boss in NEW YORK

Look for a job in Electrical/Instrumentation Field in Pennsylvania or else were

work at Power Plants and Industry thank you for any leads

• 4 weeks later...

Sooooo...ANY 'new' BOSS news??? RUMORS even???? We'll take anything at this point; the "Big-Bling" 45th Anniversary Show just ended..MAYBE we'll get some nuggets...we can hope anyway... :lurk::headscratch:

• 3 weeks later...

Dunno ...but these pieces turned up on FRPP site recently ...look to be almost identical to the one-off pieces that turned up on the Galpin-built BOSS-302 modular build that Ford showed at the 2007 SEMA show.

Maybe they're on the FRPP site now because the BOSS is coming?

Maybe they're on the FRPP site now because the BOSS is dealyed but Ford was contractually obligated to the purchase?

Maybe they're on the FRPP site now because Ford just thought they're cool!

Maybe they're on the FRPP site now because Ford wants to drive us nuts? :lol:

Two versions, too... for '10MY and prior GTs.

• 2 weeks later...

Still nothing, Dan?????

Personally, if I were Mr. Ford, I would give you the first one off the line, you deserve it. Unfortunately, I am not him. Sorry, Dan-o Hope you are well...I would love, love, love to see a Boss out. And I do believe my brother would buy one on the spot. And that would be good news for me :hysterical: as I would drive it (don't tell HIM)...

~Chris

Still nothing, Dan?????

Personally, if I were Mr. Ford, I would give you the first one off the line, you deserve it. Unfortunately, I am not him. Sorry, Dan-o Hope you are well...I would love, love, love to see a Boss out. And I do believe my brother would buy one on the spot. And that would be good news for me :hysterical: as I would drive it (don't tell HIM)...

~Chris

MONGO is back :happy feet:

MONGO is back :happy feet:

Mongo has left the building! Oh, wait...that was Elvis :hysterical:

I did put a call in to Billy-Bob Ford to help Dan get all the info he needs. He said he would call Dann-o pronto.

Okay, maybe not...but it sure would be nice to see the Boss back.

My buddy just picked up a Challenger (build quality was actually pretty nice). His car sounds great and looks real sweet...

But now I am concerned about my brother: I don't want him crossing over to :cry: 'the other side' (he's shopping muscle too). Ford better act fast, lol

Chris

Mongo has left the building! Oh, wait...that was Elvis :hysterical:

I did put a call in to Billy-Bob Ford to help Dan get all the info he needs. He said he would call Dann-o pronto.

Okay, maybe not...but it sure would be nice to see the Boss back.

My buddy just picked up a Challenger (build quality was actually pretty nice). His car sounds great and looks real sweet...

But now I am concerned about my brother: I don't want him crossing over to :cry: 'the other side' (he's shopping muscle too). Ford better act fast, lol

Chris

Hey Chris, great to see you back!! I'd guess 5.0 Coyote in '11MY GT in 2010 and Boss a year later -- who knows? :shift:

Archived