TEAM SHELBY FORUM

tulsa shelbys

ARMORINE

i was driving down memorial today and at 101st street i ran into a shelby gt-h convertable and a hemi charger. a woman in the charger said the gt-h was being driven by her husband and that her son was on up the road in a shelby gt-c. so im figured now would be a good time to ask the quetion.

WHO WAS IT!!!!! the gt-h and the gt-c who was it!????

we should have a get together with all the tulsa shelbys sometime. car picnics are simply the best.

in short if you live in tulsa post here

btw the shelby gt-h and the charger were hot!

I was driving the GT-H, its my wife's ride, son was wheeling his GT-C; wife was in our family car the Super Bee. We were all at Mid-America, my 09 500 is easy to spot,its black convert,stripe delete with a KR hood

Its got to cool off to get the 69 GT 500 out,no a/c!

You only go around once,and can't take it with you...enjoy!

Note it helps if your wife is real cool with the car thing!!

Doc Scott

Ok, I'll quit lurking and check in. We're in Broken Arrow but my office is in Tulsa. If you see a blue 08 running around honk. Did any of you guys run Hallett or Tulsa International at the Nationals?

im starting to run hallet, i have only been out there once so far but would like to go again, im currently looking for a new set of tires to replace the crap ones i hav right now(theyr almost gone)

I've always had a bit more of a straight line preference. Had a blast running at the drags during the Mid America Nationals, but really wish I had run at Hallett. I have never run a road course but I am starting to get the fever for it.

I've always had a bit more of a straight line preference. Had a blast running at the drags during the Mid America Nationals, but really wish I had run at Hallett. I have never run a road course but I am starting to get the fever for it.

Just wanted to ask a question. Are any of you all going to the show that is on Sept. 19 there in Tulsa. I am coming from Alabama to that show. Tulsa is my home. I retired from the army in alabama and stayed.

Just wanted to ask a question. Are any of you all going to the show that is on Sept. 19 there in Tulsa. I am coming from Alabama to that show. Tulsa is my home. I retired from the army in alabama and stayed.

show? sept 19 is mods vs rods shoot out at tulsa raceway park

I've run at Hallett the last two years. I am planning on going back out the end of September for one of their high speed touring days. Another guy from Wichita will be down in his GT500.

i might go with you if you give me a heads up. heck maybe we can get the local shelbys together and head out there

green country classic mustangs hosting at joe cooper ford will be there w/ 209 and selling toys!

i was driving down memorial today and at 101st street i ran into a shelby gt-h convertable and a hemi charger. a woman in the charger said the gt-h was being driven by her husband and that her son was on up the road in a shelby gt-c. so im figured now would be a good time to ask the quetion.

WHO WAS IT!!!!! the gt-h and the gt-c who was it!????

we should have a get together with all the tulsa shelbys sometime. car picnics are simply the best.

in short if you live in tulsa post here

btw the shelby gt-h and the charger were hot!

put something together will attend. :happy feet:

Archived