TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Minor mod

That's the first one I've seen where the flames matched the car, and it looks great! Take 6'' of the soft side of some velcro and stick it on the Strut tower brace where it might come into contact with the JLT when the engine torques. I've seen some JLT's with scratches and a little piece of velcro does wonders.

That looks sweet! Man I do like the red cars. I like your strut tower caps as well. Where did you get them?

The outer caps are Shelby Performance Parts. I didn't like the center cap so I changed that one. I can't remember off hand where I bought the center cap, I'll look through some receipts.

That's the first one I've seen where the flames matched the car, and it looks great! Take 6'' of the soft side of some velcro and stick it on the JLT where it might come into contact with the strut bar when the engine torques. I've seen some JLT's with scratches and a little piece of velcro does wonders.

Thanks, I need to do that. The old one I took off had some scuff marks on it.

The outer caps are Shelby Performance Parts. I didn't like the center cap so I changed that one. I can't remember off hand where I bought the center cap, I'll look through some receipts.

Was it these from UPR perhaps? http://www.uprproducts.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=825

Looks like you might have added the center cobra snake onto them?

Archived