TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gorgeous Used Black 2010 on Ebay

War Eagle

Don't understand why someone would buy and then sell right away.

You never know, sometimes things just happen and people have to do it. I have seen it happen before. Also some guys waited a long time before they got their cars and their situation could have changed. I would give the guy the benefit of the doubt as to his reason.

Steve

You never know, sometimes things just happen and people have to do it. I have seen it happen before. Also some guys waited a long time before they got their cars and their situation could have changed. I would give the guy the benefit of the doubt as to his reason.

Steve

Very much the case as you say, War Eagle. While these cars are important to us and we sometimes get a little obsessive about them...they are still just a luxury and not a necessity to life. There are other things that are more important to me for sure...I can't speak for everyone though. All how you prioritize things in your life.

That being said...somebody should jump on that one!

This gorgeous Black 2010 just appeared on Ebay down in Ms. It is really a beautiful car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-FORD-M...d=p4506.c0.m245

The ad says less than 200 miles on it, but I can't get the sticker to pull up.

Steve

First line in the ad stopped me cold. This is not the "First" used 2010 Shelby. The guy (jimmyslzc) had the very "first" "rare" 2010 Shelby. The word "rare" still makes me :club: that fool.

This gorgeous Black 2010 just appeared on Ebay down in Ms. It is really a beautiful car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-FORD-M...d=p4506.c0.m245

The ad says less than 200 miles on it, but I can't get the sticker to pull up.

Steve

Nice looking car but I'll stick with my '08. I just like the looks better. :shades:

First line in the ad stopped me cold. This is not the "First" used 2010 Shelby. The guy (jimmyslzc) had the very "first" "rare" 2010 Shelby. The word "rare" still makes me :club: that fool.

Really, what gives with that? Is the second used car to be sold less valuable? Some people...

"Car has only been driven 189.4 highway miles and immediately garaged from day one."

So let's see, the car was sold in Alabama according to the sticker. So the guy drove it home to Ocean Springs, parked it in the garage, and then logged on to eBay? Doesn't sound like it fits the personal hardship bill but who knows? :headscratch:

Really, what gives with that? Is the second used car to be sold less valuable? Some people...

"Car has only been driven 189.4 highway miles and immediately garaged from day one."

So let's see, the car was sold in Alabama according to the sticker. So the guy drove it home to Ocean Springs, parked it in the garage, and then logged on to eBay? Doesn't sound like it fits the personal hardship bill but who knows? :headscratch:

Sweet looking.

Archived