TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Silver Pics

bring500

Hi, all. I have been checking this forum since April, when I ordered my Shelby, and have found it to be a great source of info while I waited for delivery. I ordered on 4/4, it was built on 6/10 and, at long last, delivered on 7/29. I really love it and look forward to many enjoyable miles in it. A big, big improvement over my 2006 GT trade-in!

Silver is not the most popular or flashy color, but is easy to keep clean...I'm not really into washing and waxing, much. Also, not too many other Shelby's this color in my neighborhood...LOL.

The only difficulty so far is adding pictures to the nav screen. Has anyone found the right software to burn a CD that works?

th_front.jpg

th_rear.jpg

th_side.jpg

th_side2.jpg

Hi, all. I have been checking this forum since April, when I ordered my Shelby, and have found it to be a great source of info while I waited for delivery. I ordered on 4/4, it was built on 6/10 and, at long last, delivered on 7/29. I really love it and look forward to many enjoyable miles in it. A big, big improvement over my 2006 GT trade-in!

Silver is not the most popular or flashy color, but is easy to keep clean...I'm not really into washing and waxing, much. Also, not too many other Shelby's this color in my neighborhood...LOL.

The only difficulty so far is adding pictures to the nav screen. Has anyone found the right software to burn a CD that works? I haven't tried to down load any photos cd's. Just recording the music cd's to the juke box.

th_front.jpg

th_rear.jpg

th_side.jpg

th_side2.jpg

That car is beautiful...

Great color combo... And here is one for sale on eBay, a silver/blackstripe loaded Vert with a B.I.N. of MSRP, probably could get a nice deal on this one if youre looking for a Vert.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-GT50...d=p4506.c0.m245

FYI: $56,270 is the MSRP and its in Baton Rouge, LA

Wow...this and the gray metallic are changing my mind on 10 just gorgeous color combos! am jealous...lol

Archived