TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Small SoCal Get Together Thursday August 6th

The first Thursday of each month a bunch of the Shelby Dodge enthusiasts get together for some dinner, some bench racing, some parking lot tinkering and other legal hi-jinks. On average there are 20-30 Shelby Dodge enthusiasts in attendance.

Including myself there are at least 6-8 Team Shelby members in this group so I thought why not invite other Team Shelby members to join in. I'll even bring my 06 Hertz so you wont feel left out if you show up in a Mustang.

Here's the details:

Thursday August 6th

People start showing up in the parking lot around 7pm

Applebee's Restaraunt

1238 West Imperial Highway

La Habra, CA 90631

Near Beach Blvd & Imperial Hwy

We park & gather next door behind the Washington Mutual Bank (now Chase Bank)

After a little parking lot fun we go into Applebee's around 8 to 9pm for a little dinner. Applebee's reserves us the large banquet area towards the back so we can all sit together as a group of car nuts.

Let me stress that just because this group is mostly Shelby Dodge enthusiasts doesn't mean you wont feel at home. We are car enthusiasts. Many folks bring their other cars such as GTO's, Ferrari, Porsche, Marauder, SRT10 Viper Truck, Typhoon SUV, SRT Neons, some sort of turbo diesel VW, Mustangs, etc.

Again there will be a lot of Shelby Dodge cars but everyone is welcome. We are a pretty varied group of people. Many blue collar workers, some lawyers, some LEO's, office workers, medical field, city workers, perhaps an ex-con or two, well can't say for sure about that one ;)

So if you're in SoCal and near the city of LaHabra come on by the Applebee's restaraunt this Thursday evening. If I can get some of you Mustang enthusiasts to start attending maybe I can convince AmyB to follow thru with her threat of showing up sometime.

Steve

PS- Post any questions as I'm sure I've left something out.

Thanks Steve, I'll do that!

Awesome. We need to get some others to cruise on over. SonOfGt, Fontech, ShelbyPilot, and other local TS members? I know there are many TS members in the O.C. area so come hang out with other car enthusiasts and enjoy a relaxing dinner at the 'bee.

Can't promise anything but its always a fun time especially if StokedShelbyOwner doesn't have any early business appointments set up for the next morning........

hey stoked care to share that video link of a certain someone getting tased in the parking lot? Did I mention they were tased VOLUNTARILY? No "don't tase me bro" for this guy.

Steve

A little reminder that this evening there will be 30+ car guys hanging out in LaHabra at the local Applebee's starting around 7pm.

See you there.

Steve

Give us a reminder for next month. My wife and I would love to be there. TS member, I live in Buena Park.

• 3 weeks later...
What a blast last night!

Yep, we sure enjoyed having Mrs 281MTRSPTS at the meeting. Send her on over each month Jason ^_^ We could sure use a little help with our boy/girl ratio there... 13 years in the same spot at Applebees, good times as long as no one gets stabbed :unsure:

Alan

Yep, we sure enjoyed having Mrs 281MTRSPTS at the meeting. Send her on over each month Jason ^_^ We could sure use a little help with our boy/girl ratio there... 13 years in the same spot at Applebees, good times as long as no one gets stabbed :unsure:

Alan

Yeah go figure. We have what 4 or 5 LEO's in our group and not one of them was around when someone gets shanked?

LaHabra. Just not the same since OctoMom moved in.

Steve

Yeah go figure. We have what 4 or 5 LEO's in our group and not one of them was around when someone gets shanked?

LaHabra. Just not the same since OctoMom moved in.

Steve

That wacko could bring out the worst in anybody.

• 3 weeks later...

It was nice attending the gathering (meeting). I was able to visit with Steve, Alan, Guy, Tom and Jason. I was impress with the distance that the members travel to the meeting, Steve from Ventura, Tom from Palmdale and Guy from Murrieta.

Tom

Always a great time! Except Applebee's SUCKS!!!

Waitress: The computer is down. We can not give you a bill.

Customer: How long will it be?

Waitress: Not long.

Customer: Hey, it's been 15 minutes. Where is the bill?

Customer: He calls the place. Hello, I 'm at table 4, 5 6, 7 8 and 9. Where is the bill?

Phone person: The computer is down.

Customer: Hey waitress, where is the bill. It's been 20 minutes.

Waitress: The computer is still down.

Customer: Can we go out to our cars and you come out and get us when the bill is ready?

Waitress: No.

We did not receive the bill for 30 minutes. Company was GREAT...

Tom

And when I talked with the manager about it, I was met with hostility. LOL. Alan, can we do Chili's next month??

Hopefully Chili's does not put onions on your burger or have the onion within reach of your frys. LOL

Tom

Waitress: The computer is down. We can not give you a bill.

Customer: How long will it be?

Waitress: Not long.

Customer: Hey, it's been 15 minutes. Where is the bill?

Customer: He calls the place. Hello, I 'm at table 4, 5 6, 7 8 and 9. Where is the bill?

Phone person: The computer is down.

Customer: Hey waitress, where is the bill. It's been 20 minutes.

Waitress: The computer is still down.

Customer: Can we go out to our cars and you come out and get us when the bill is ready?

Waitress: No.

We did not receive the bill for 30 minutes. Company was GREAT...

Tom

Wow....yep you'll need a new place...we may try to get out next month...we missed the thread, or we would have been there...

Archived