DSC00826.jpg

DSC00825.jpg

SVOC is going down....

DSC00824.jpg

Thanx Rick/guys, here's another one for you:

terlingua_frnt.jpg

Oh my god!!!!! It ate the driver!!!

LOL :hysterical:

Now we get the REAL answer why Rick is always running off the road...he cant see over the steering wheel!

What did I tell you about leaning your seat all the way back into 'pimp' mode? :jackinbox:

Now we get the REAL answer why Rick is always running off the road...he cant see over the steering wheel!

What did I tell you about leaning your seat all the way back into 'pimp' mode? :jackinbox:

The steering wheel - What steering wheel? - are you looking at the passenger seat? - the steering wheel is on the wrong side! :hysterical::hysterical:

I wasn't driving. I can't drive a stick yet due to the last ankle surgery. Hoping to hit the track Thursday.

Btw: The roll cage doesn't allow "Pimp Mode" :jackinbox:

The steering wheel - What steering wheel? - are you looking at the passenger seat? - the steering wheel is on the wrong side! :hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical3: WOW Rick, That must be the first RHD Terlingua conversion! If I was still a mailman I would want to borrow it!

Thanx Rick/guys, here's another one for you:

terlingua_frnt.jpg

That is one cool looking car with the image mirrored.

That IS shot through the mirror as a matter of fact, those big dumbo mirrors the S197 have make for great "look back" shots ;)

I do like the mail delivery and down under comments, that good stuff right there!

But you all (Terlingua Pros) should have caught that right off the bat by Lucifer being transposed.

Your mystery driver:

P7030506.JPG

But you all (Terlingua Pros) should have caught that right off the bat by Lucifer being transposed.

There's something just not quite right about them rabbits. Them rabits er backerts! :hysterical::hysterical:

I noticed that - just had to keep the fun going

There's something just not quite right about them rabbits. Them rabits er backerts! :hysterical::hysterical:

I noticed that - just had to keep the fun going

That 08TRT0402 is all whacked! Doesn't know if he's coming or going! Then again...the navigator is now 11 months old! :hysterical:

:hysterical: ohhh, Terlinguas look good no matter how you look at them.... :happy feet: great write-up on the roll cage!

• 2 weeks later...

What a beautiful car, even more so in person!!

P7160530.JPG

P7160533.JPG

P7160532.JPG

P7160531.JPG

P7160536.JPG

It was a pleasure to meet Christine her husband DeWayne, Sherri and some others that are here on the TS forums.

Jeff

Archived