TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Window Sticker just came up

War Eagle

My window sticker just showed up in the system this morning at 10:30 CST.

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.co...VBP8JS8A5140222

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Steve

:yahoo:

Congrats Steve, That is awesome news... Looks like your build date is August 6th, so your car should be DONE and off the line by end of this coming week. Tack on "stripe application" (done at a different location) and QC, and shipping - You should be a player by the end of the month with no issue... SWEET!

Now tell me.. did you hair on the back of your neck stand up when you saw that window sticker for the first time??? Did for me! :yup:

Steve

Steve congrats---another torch red brother--looks like its built 7/28--so you should see it in 2 weeks or so--bob

Steve congrats---another torch red brother--looks like its built 7/28--so you should see it in 2 weeks or so--bob

Wow, is that date at the bottom of 7/28 the build date or the 8/06 in the blend #, either way it was exciting to see that baby pop up this morning.

Ralph Arning told me it would take 14 days by rail from the plant to Mobile, maybe less depending on stops.

Steve

:yahoo:

Congrats Steve, That is awesome news... Looks like your build date is August 6th, so your car should be DONE and off the line by end of this coming week. Tack on "stripe application" (done at a different location) and QC, and shipping - You should be a player by the end of the month with no issue... SWEET!

Now tell me.. did you hair on the back of your neck stand up when you saw that window sticker for the first time??? Did for me! :yup:

Thanks goldgus and yes it was pretty darn exciting when it came up this morning. I did not think it would appear on a Sunday. My poor wife has really suffered thru me waiting on this car the past several months.

Steve

Thanks goldgus and yes it was pretty arn exciting when it came up this morning. I did not think it would appear on a Sunday. My poor wife has really suffered thru me waiting on this car the past several months.

Steve

Dude- My wife was ready to KILL me, waiting almost 5 months from "twinkle in the eye" until delivery...

She will love this car, my wife is totally NOT a car person, but she jumps at every chance to take a ride somewhere with the top down(not a drive mind you... I drive it) :shades:

Mine to awesome 1ZVBP8JS7A5139711 were did you find the build date?

Your build date is also August 6th... The number upper left, next to the blend # 3023 is 120090806 which is year: 2009 month: 08 day: 06

Congrats to you too brother...

Nice colr combo, same as mine... Kona/Silver ROCKS! :rockon:

Steve

Congratulations! Thanks for posting this, prompted me to go check mine...

Sure enough, there it is. :drool::drool::drool:

Woo Hoo. I will start another thread to show it.

Congratulations! How come you got whacked $300 for ambient lighting? Everywhere I've checked it's included... :lurk:

That was optional then on the ordering sheet and it is listed under options :shrug:

the real whack was the 2k over and that what happens when you purchase under the influence of fever.

i love the car though it is the best i have driven so far.

Edit:

on 08 models it is an option, however it was not on 07 models i just checked few window stickers.

Edit:

:lurk:

OOPS stated the wrong date--7/28 was the 1st date--AHH youll still see it in a few weeks--congrats

Thread Hijack

My window stick also came up for the first time today as well. I've been checking 6x daily since I got my VIN over two weeks ago. Woot!!!!

:dance::headspin: :party2: :bandance: :cheerleader::yahoo::yahoo::peelout:

Heck of a day for sure, the only think better than getting my sticker today was knowing you guys got yours also.

I know you feel the same way I do.

Steve

Heck of a day for sure, the only think better than getting my sticker today was knowing you guys got yours also.

I know you feel the same way I do.

Steve

Grats Steve....I wonder how they determined "Rail" vs "Convoy". Mine is going by way of convoy. Maybe it has to do with distance to destination. You're in Florida and I'm over here in New Jersey. Maybe it makes a difference as to shipping costs as well as speed to destination.

I requested "Bullet Train" but with my luck it will be loaded in with several cattle cars, 14 hog cars, a gravel car, one open fertilizer car and two coal cars. I wonder how long it will take to unload 100 head of cattle and 240 hogs on the way to Mobile, Ala.

Steve

I requested "Bullet Train" but with my luck it will be loaded in with several cattle cars, 14 hog cars, a gravel car, one open fertilizer car and two coal cars. I wonder how long it will take to unload 100 head of cattle and 240 hogs on the way to Mobile, Ala.

Steve

May your Shelby be in the front. :beatdeadhorse:

Great day, after getting the window sticker wen to the car show saw a few 07, 08 cobras 3 sgt's got me exited. Wife and me talked about the drive from Sacramento to Washington up the coast and I told her it was a once in a lifetime trip, and she said until you get your next one, I then said how about if I just Super Snake the one that's coming and she didn't say no! So maybe the following winter of 2010 I hope it might travel back south we will see.

Archived