TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Members Weekend '09 - Saturday Show / Rally Participants List

Shelby CS8

These are the Team Shelby "members" that are supporting the Carroll Shelby Foundation Car Show / Road Rally and there Official Rally Number:

Andrew / Pirate Grafixx - GT500 - 00 **SPONSOR**

Chris Van Horn - Shelby GT -01 **Event Founder**

Enis Yeneriz - Shelby GT500 Supersnake -02 **Rally Leader**

Rick Yates - Shelby GT - 03

James Clark - Shelby GT -04

Kenneth Worsham - Shelby GT500 - 05

Daniel Cadena - Shelby GT - 06

Daniel Bashaw - GT500 Supersnake - 07

Bill Borthwick - GT500 - 08 **SPONSOR**

Sam Troung - GT500 - 09

Robert Knudsen - GT500 - 10

Michael Lutz - Shelby GT - 11

David Uggen - GT500 - 12

Michael Bruno - GT500 -13 **Donor, not attending**

Bernie Horak - Shelby GT - 14

Jim & Donna Nordin - Shelby GT - 15

Alan Jones - 87 Shelby GLHS Charger - 16 **Volunteer**

Don Peterson - GT500KR - 17

John Bullock - GT500 - 18

Stephen Roy - GT500 - 19

James Briant - GT500 - 20

Jeff Tibbets - Superformance MKIII Cobra - 21

Gary Giles - Shelby GT - 22

Chris Casper - GT500 - 23

Chris Percival - GT500 - 24

Ron & Viviana Hetherington - GT500 - 25

Deane & Vicky Palmer - Shelby CS8 - 26

Thomas Cureton - Shelby GT - 27

Gary Linnemann MD - Shelby GTH - 28

Alex MacKenzie - GT500 - 29

Ken & Keegan Pomije - GT500 - 30

Karl King - GT500 - 31

Steve Wallemen - GT500 - 32

Eric Parker - Shelby GT-C - 33

Jason Lord - GT500 SS - 34

Jason Cenora - Shelby CS8 - 281 **Volunteer**

Aaron Becenti - Mystichrome Cobra - 969 **Volunteer / Sponsor**

Arnold Holland - 2007 Mustang GT - **Volunteer**

We need 5 volunteers to help park cars and set up on Saturday at 7am. Please post up if your able to help out.

Can you post the 'sign up' or registration link again. I had no luck with it last time but do plan to attend. ALso, is there another thread somewhere that has a schedule of events and locations? I have a couple non Shelby freinds who would like to vist a portion of the Saturday event.

Thanks

Alan

EDIT, never mind, I found it. Didn't scroll down far enough...

Can you post the 'sign up' or registration link again. I had no luck with it last time but do plan to attend. ALso, is there another thread somewhere that has a schedule of events and locations? I have a couple non Shelby freinds who would like to vist a portion of the Saturday event.

Thanks

Alan

EDIT, never mind, I found it. Didn't scroll down far enough...

Alan,

The schedule of events will be emailed registered attendees later next week as we will officially close pre-registration 8/10/09. Please ask your non-Shelby friends to sign up as this is open to ALL Ford & Shelby Enthusiast. As respectfully as i can say it but non-paid attendee's wont be invited to the festivites. The goal is to raise money for the foundation, we understand money is tight and that is why we kept the registration fee so low. Right now we have approx $10,000 invested in this event. Were hoping to match that with a donation to the Foundation. So please urge them to send in the modest fee. Besides they'll get a free event t-shirt, Rally sticker for their car, generous goodie bag. The cost for the shirt and rondel exceed the $30 fee not including the AWESOME Trophys we'll give out.

I also wanted to thank you for promoting this to your friends. All the help and endless efforts go to such a great cause.

I have been looking forward to this event and will still be participating, but I will be enjoying the rally from the passenger seat. I broke a bone in my left foot (minor injury, no big deal) but I am relegated to automatic transmissions for the next month or so. A couple of my kids were going with me anyway, but now my oldest son will be driving the GT500 instead of riding in the passenger seat.

When I broke the news to him he had a hard time not grinning about my broken bone (bad news, dad broke a bone in his foot; good news, son gets to drive the Shelby in a really cool event).

Bob

I have been looking forward to this event and will still be participating, but I will be enjoying the rally from the passenger seat. I broke a bone in my left foot (minor injury, no big deal) but I am relegated to automatic transmissions for the next month or so. A couple of my kids were going with me anyway, but now my oldest son will be driving the GT500 instead of riding in the passenger seat.

When I broke the news to him he had a hard time not grinning about my broken bone (bad news, dad broke a bone in his foot; good news, son gets to drive the Shelby in a really cool event).

Bob

Bob, that is a terrible but helarious story! Glad to see your still going to make it!

Just to remind everyone, we need to close pre-registration on monday 8/10/09. We know its only $10 more, but we would like to avoid day-of-event registrations as much as possible. If you have sent in your check and your name is not on the list above, please let me know via email so that we can finalize details on our end. We want to send out confirmation details, but dont want to do it mulitiple times if possible. So if your not able to have your registration form and check here by monday please let us know.

Thanks for your help on this!

Archived