TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang At The Queen Mary - Sept 20th

HORSBYT

The QM show is not that bad guys. All shows want you to stay till the end, usually for safety reasons and that requirement is the main reason the POTR group I'm usually with does not like to show. They go to the show but a lot of them do not "show" for that reason.

The show at Mulligans last Sunday, Fab Fords, Mustang Maddness,... , all of them want you to stay till the end. Places like Cars and Coffee allow you to come and go as you wish.

As far as John's behavior, I just ignore it as I'm not there to see him.

And, like you Jason, I may or may not be a member and BCMC does seem to be falling apart, but the QM isn't about John anyway. :)

ii agree it is about the cars but when the guy running it becomes bigger then the good of the show or the club it blurs everyones vision. No other show keeps you there 3 hours after the published end time. I have been to a lot of shows but never to one where LBPD is called because no one can leave etc. It is about the cars

I agree it is about the cars but when the guy running it becomes bigger then the good of the show or the club, it blurs everyones vision. No other show keeps you there 3 hours after the published end time. I have been to a lot of shows but never to one where LBPD is called because no one can leave etc. It is about the cars

Exactly.

Keeping you there 3 hours after the end time would irritate the hell out of me. It's never happened to me at any show, but if it did, I agree, it would be the last time.

I'm defending no one here guys. I'm just hating to see a car show with a great show location disappear because of one indiviuals personality. :shrug:

This thread has been up for about a day now. I havent seen one post saying we are wrong about John and how he runs the show, how he acts at the show etc. He has overshadowed the show with his antics. When i am with a friend of Chad Mcqueens and john brushs everybody off trying to talk to Chad,what does that tell you?? I respect people like Jason Senora because he is up front trying to build and grow his business.When he organizes these Shelby runs, i will bet my bottom dollorthat not one cent ends up in his pocket. When someone proves me wrong about John, i will shut up. REad Jaons post on how this idiot yelled at his assistance at last years show etc. Johns antics and using the club as a personal fifedom has made this an issue, not any of us.....

OK! You win! :hysterical:

I'm not saying anyone is wrong. I've talked to Jason about that issue long ago and am well aware of it. I'm still doing the show.

I'll take ear plugs to drown out the talking on the PA when it get excessive! :hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Good plan!

Recient photo of John...

post-4213-1249148729_thumb.png

:hysterical::hysterical:

post-4213-1249148729_thumb.png

OK! You win! :hysterical:

I'm not saying anyone is wrong. I've talked to Jason about that issue long ago and am well aware of it. I'm still doing the show.

I'll take ear plugs to drown out the talking on the PA when it get excessive! :hysterical:

If needed, we will just go back to our suite on the ship :shift:

i will be at this show again this year. last year was the first year i went. i had lots of fun with one of my other clubs. john does talk WAY to much. i know during the awards ceremony last year everyone was yelling at him to just get it over with so we could go home and he just kept rambling on. there are lots of nice cars there though. overall its a great event with a lousy host.

• 3 weeks later...
ill do both shows my Wife's SGT at santa monica .and my Roush 428 at the queen mary hope to meet some new freinds . like a very smart man said it's about the cars not John

Jim

LOL, I couldnt agree more! But we wont support his cause, whatever that is. It's a sacrafise we will make for doing what is right and taking a stand against what is wrong. But then again im the trouble maker...lol :happy feet:

The QM show is not that bad guys. All shows want you to stay till the end, usually for safety reasons and that requirement is the main reason the POTR group I'm usually with does not like to show. They go to the show but a lot of them do not "show" for that reason.

The show at Mulligans last Sunday, Fab Fords, Mustang Maddness,... , all of them want you to stay till the end. Places like Cars and Coffee allow you to come and go as you wish.

As far as John's behavior, I just ignore it as I'm not there to see him.

And, like you Jason, I may or may not be a member and BCMC does seem to be falling apart, but the QM isn't about John anyway. :)

Hey there,

Havent posted much here in a while - read this thread and figured I would toss in my $.02 :)

While the QM show isnt about Jon - you will have to tell him that. I had a run in recenly with Jon (who I have known for probably 5 years). He tends to think that the Mustang world revolves around him and that others should bow down to his needs and wants. Got pissed at me because I didnt stand up and support him. Need to support the club - not him as a person for sure. With his recent nasty e-mail barage at me - I have lost all respect for him for sure.

BTW - this has more to do with his shows....I have attended both the QM show and the one at sunset Ford - BOTH shows ran MUCH longer than they needed to - all because of his talking. And in both cases, the cars were locked into the event till he opened the gates. After my attendance at the last one - I decided no more.

Hey there,

Havent posted much here in a while - read this thread and figured I would toss in my $.02 :)

While the QM show isnt about Jon - you will have to tell him that. I had a run in recenly with Jon (who I have known for probably 5 years). He tends to think that the Mustang world revolves around him and that others should bow down to his needs and wants. Got pissed at me because I didnt stand up and support him. Need to support the club - not him as a person for sure. With his recent nasty e-mail barage at me - I have lost all respect for him for sure.

BTW - this has more to do with his shows....I have attended both the QM show and the one at sunset Ford - BOTH shows ran MUCH longer than they needed to - all because of his talking. And in both cases, the cars were locked into the event till he opened the gates. After my attendance at the last one - I decided no more.

Page,

I know you dont want the fire storm to hit you if you tell all, but I think you need to let people know what just happened. I dont think BCMC members would like the fact that since your show was "sold out of space for vendors" and you could not let anymore business in the small location your show is held aka Jon's "personal" business that he would have his club boycott your show. I know many of the very nice members of that club and I know they wouldnt stand for that. You should post that email and let the world know just who Jon is. I promise others will come forward and speak about the menace.

That is the worst run show I have ever been too. the awards take about 3 hrs and the MC talks and talks and talks, they will not open the gate so you can early, last time I was there couple yrs ago we got outta there at 6:30 and will never go back

(I will generalize this towards the few angry multi-posters)

Wow, looks like someone is not a happy camper.

I've had a few friends tell me that I was being put though the wringer over here, but kudos - this is the worst I've ever seen. I generally do not respond to these public flames, but this time I think I will. To correct misinformation and to offer explanation where needed. One apology perhaps....

First, what were you doing there until 6:30? We tried to end the show at 3:30, and honestly, went 30-40 minutes late in 2008. In the past, it might have reached 5:00 with a tech. glitch in our complex ballott counting system. And once again, I apoligize again, one last time, for that late day. And that year, we did not stop people after 4pm, permits and possible fines be damned. But never, never 6:30. Stop being silly. Yes, our end-of-show award & auction time takes over 2 hours. Because we gave away over 250 awards (you forgot to mention that) and auction 10s of $1000s in high-end items (forgot that, too). If you are going to bash me, at least get it right, ok?

As far as calling the Long Beach Police for the 'kidnapping', it IS the Long Beach police, and the LB Special Events dept that INSIST by our permit, that we do not allow vehicles to be moved until the end. You forgot to mention this, too. However, I explained it 3 times in that 2 hours. That moving your car was against the rules and jeopardizes BCMCs and the Queen Mary's standing with the city and the PD. It exposes us to fines. As President, I am responsible to both show, public safety, ship and city. But some have to disrespect the show, and drive though an open show (always having just enough to time to wait for their trophy). I have no desire to keep people where they do not want to be. This was all gone over at both the drivers meeting (when you could have left). It DOES seem that I finally found the person that threatened our volunteers with physical violence if they did not move the truck. Shame on whichever one did that - it was a Shelby - you refer to it in your post in here, but I do not know, nor want to know, your name).

It is odd that there is a lot of "their show sucks come to ours". Maybe that is a coincidence. But we've always supported your shows (and even helped run them in the past). Note the lack of "you're boycotted/banned" language, as one troubled vendor keeps saying I do to fellow shows and clubs.

For all the complaints, not one of you has contacted me directly with your issues. Not. One. Of. You. We do our best for Shelby owners - adding more Shelby classes than any other show (except yours, I am sure). It is good to see the posts of people saying "really? uh, I'm still going". You should be a little more subtle in your attacks. Way too overt - it works against you.

I've heard from friends in the club that I get bashed a bit at your Shelby meetings (I only heard that I "run the club for my profit, like the Shelby Club does" - which is untrue), but coming across here... just rage and hatred. Dripping with venom from some people I've never met. Did you (sir, I speak to the few neg. posters here in general) share your concerns with ANY BCMC staff at the show (without threatening them)? A Follow up email? A suggestion?

With 250 awards and several auction items to do in 2 hours (I do try for 2 hours), that is 1 award every so many seconds. Last year, after the driver's meeting, I was on mic maybe 3 times during the day. Then the dreaded (by me) Awards & Auctions Ceremony. Talking for 2+ hours straight, and running around doing auctions is not easy. Any suggestions? Less awards? My voice is wrecked at the end. But I offered anyone to come up and call out winners. Where were you? Sitting here complaining, I guess.

With over 2500 owners attending our shows in the past 13 years, and over 1300 club members (total) that have come through the club, you are not going to please everyone. Piss a few people off, I'm sure (the #1 complaint after the show is "why did I place #_?"). But our club and shows continue to prosper and grow. Every year, we fill 100 show volunteer positions when I ask for help. With the exception of one problem vendor, the vendor space continues to grow, with many vendors attending for their 10th Queen Mary show this year.

Am I the best public speaker? Maybe not. But I am a strong volunteer for this club and many others. But I would rather be the worst speaker, than someone who goes off on volunteers and other clubs like some have here. People make private emails public. And some just make stuff up (my boycotting ANYthing, 6:30 exits, kidnapping, the money I make from the club, etc). Flame away, my Mustang friends. This is a very small corner of the Mustang world - filled with some great Shelby owners, and a few small ones (not for bashing me, but for problems caused at our shows). And one corner that I hope my baby boy never gets to see.

I look forward to seeing many of you at the show, and wish you great success at your Santa Monica show. As always, please feel free to contact me with any comments or concerns. It has been the suggestions of others that has helped our show get bigger and better each year.

Jon Schultz

The guy on the mic & director,

Mustangs at the Queen Mary

Page,

I know you dont want the fire storm to hit you if you tell all, but I think you need to let people know what just happened. I dont think BCMC members would like the fact that since your show was "sold out of space for vendors" and you could not let anymore business in the small location your show is held aka Jon's "personal" business that he would have his club boycott your show. I know many of the very nice members of that club and I know they wouldnt stand for that. You should post that email and let the world know just who Jon is. I promise others will come forward and speak about the menace.

1) Jason, you tell eveyone "I will not support this [Queen Mary] show"... tell them the truth. That the club (not me) has asked you not to participate from your past actions. As recent at a month ago, you were trying to get back into the club/show. We explained nicely that is not a good idea. You have been removed from 2 Knott's shows, one Saleen show and now ours. Not here to bash you or 281 - just helping you get it straight. Unlike you, I will keep the (truthful) details secret. Live long and prosper. Can you PLEASE just stop emailing/attacking us and get on with your life and business? You screamed to high heavens about my comments about Kenneth Grody/Frank M. confrontation - that I was 'getting involved where I don't belong'. Yet, you go on the attack here. huh? Just. Stop.

2) Yes, Page. Show everyone the part of the message I sent you where I mention the word "boycott". That I would dispromote anything you are involved in. Why would you take liberites on Page's and I's emials? I boycotted nothing.

3) I was called by Chicane Sport Tuning Monday. They were told that the SMA show has 60 registered cars/9 vendors but "has room for 160". SMA offered Chicane a vendor space, and never mentioned that vendor space was full. Why would you tell people that vendor space is full? Competition? Stop that.

Just setting the record straight....

Jon

UPDATE: Though Jason is not allowed at our events, we will be sending him a letter, giving him the opportunity to promote 281 at our show. Someone had mentioned bringing his fliers, so we wanted to give this opportunity. Thanks.

Hey there,

Facts: Yes, we 100% had a "run in". I WAS bummed that Page did not stand up for me in an issue I thought he should have. I've worked hard to promote SMA as a club and their shows for 10 years. Then after being sent what I took as a negative and hurtful message typed by Page, I called him on it. That resulted in insults and a couple of annoying (for both of us I'm sure) emails going back and forth. We both got caught up in a non-issue and sent an equal amount of like 3-4 messages back and forth (not a 'barage'). For that I am sorry Page. But as Jason makes up, I NEVER called for nor threatened a 'boycott'. I did refer that after being told 3rd party that "most vendors will pull out if BCMC/Jon is there", that they lost my support for the show. I will not 'barage' my members into going to the shows, but that is not a 'boycott'. I will no longer go on and on this year at our week-before meetings until 20-30 people are signed up. But that is not a 'boycott'.

While I am rather visable in the Mustang hobby, I don't think the hobby revolves around me. And I am usually the one bowing to others. Why do these shows continue to grow, as the club does. For sure it is not all me, but I am a larger part of it. If I was the Great Satan you read about here, you'd think BCMC and the QM show would have tanked by now. People, there is enough room for all clubs and shows. For those people that say "all his shows run late and are run poorly"... noting the plurals, why do you keep coming back? Why does anyone?

I do not expect to make everyone happy, though I try way too hard to. Some will be upset, all the way to being pissed. But one thing you will ALWAYS see at BCMC events: I will always put my volunteers, participants and sponsors first. I will take the blame for the bad and give the praise to the vols. No one will work harder to ensure that the participants an overall fun time than I do. No one works harder to promote the Sponsors/vendors. Even Jason will tell you how sucsessful and overly promoted his booth was in 2008. I even put the Chad McQueen signing in his booth. Still after the show, all complaints and problems. (AND get your 'employee' Monica (a BCMCer) on here to tell people ai yelled at her. Spoke with her last month, and she had no idea what you were talking about. Lies).

Anyway, at the SMA show: The odd thing is... that every vendor (except 281) at the SMA show will be at our Queen Mary show. What "vendors" are pulling out if/when Satan arrives? NAME ONE!

Also any suggestions/solutions how I can talk less and give out the same amount of awards are welcomed. We've looked at putting everyone's name on a board at the end of the show, but the concensous was that people like to hear their names called. I call the name, car and car club of 250+ people. 2-6 times per class. That takes time. I invite some of the angry posters here to join me on stage and give me a break or two. Again I will note that not one of you have contacted the club about any one problem. Why?

I suspect that instead of suggestions, the flamers will keep flaming (not refering to Page), and the others will quietly come to the show anyway. Meaning that these replies to the flamers were mostly a watse of time. But I just never learn...

Have a great week everyone

Jon

Page,

MIS POSTED MY REPLY - SORRY :)

Let's just stop for a minute....

Rereading these posts... I gotta say how sad it is in here, the politics of the hobby. People post untrue and/or exagerated stuff, attacks on people/shows/volunteers/other clubs all without regard to who might see it. They will not say it to your face (though they say they "will") nor offer ANY small bit of suggestion to make it better. That is an 'attack' plain and simple.

I was very surprised to hear about the demise of BCMC, and the Queen Mary show here. I had no idea it was going downhill, as the show keeps selling out each year, with the same vendors and particiants returning over and over again. And that I kidnapped people to the point that the police came and freed them. Wow. I have been told to read that one at the show as a warning for all. I will discuss these issues with BCMC's loyal Board/Show committee of about 25 members at tonight's planning meeting. They will probably jail me for your references of my stealing from the club, but that is a chance I will have to take.

Here is a suggestion: If you want to get a feel for the club, shows, or even me - talk to my board/show committee then. They are in the trenches with me in the months before the show, and for 3 long days on show weekend. They see the stress, all the good and bad. Better them to tell you, than soemone here who only spent a day with us 2-3 years ago, don't you think?

If you have an issue at a show - any show - in the future, contact that show director or staff. At, or right after the show. Attacking like this 2-3 years later does no one any good, and only hurts the hobby as a whole. I am fairly sure that it was one of you that finally emailed me about time issues yesterday. I welcome any dialouge as long as it is civil and does not attack my volunteers (attacking me is fine). Again, some of the Best Practices at our events come from suggestions.

That said, it is my #1 goal to have cars starting up and leaving right at 3:30pm this year. For those sitting back watching this shining example of the Mustang hobby at it's worst - come see for yourself why the Queen Mary show is the largest and most talked about show in CA. Make up your own minds about it - we promise you'll have a great time. And be sure to attend the Sehlby show the day before, too...

Regards,

Jon Schultz

Director, Mustangs at the Queen Mary / SaleenFest 2009

jon@bcmc.net

Wow!!!! Somebody is very upset.!!!! Lets talk about Jason Cinora for a minute. Jason went and organized with help this shelby run. Jason drove up to the SAAC meeting which is probably a 50 minute drive to speak about the event to the club. All proceeds went to the heart fund. In my book Jason is the kind of person I will continue to support on these events because the guy did this out of the good of his heart. Something all to often forgotten these days. Dont understand how the same guy is president of the club over and over and over again. Also, dont understand if the show ends at 3, how everybody cant leave due to safety because someone likes to hear themselves talk. If you arent going to be done by 3 then dont post it in the flyer. People should have a resonable expectation to be able to leave at the posted time or shortly after. :lurk:

Wow!!!! Somebody is very upset.!!!! Lets talk about Jason Cinora for a minute. Jason went and organized with help this shelby run. Jason drove up to the SAAC meeting which is probably a 50 minute drive to speak about the event to the club. All proceeds went to the heart fund. In my book Jason is the kind of person I will continue to support on these events because the guy did this out of the good of his heart. Something all to often forgotten these days. Dont understand how the same guy is president of the club over and over and over again. Also, dont understand if the show ends at 3, how everybody cant leave due to safety because someone likes to hear themselves talk. If you arent going to be done by 3 then dont post it in the flyer. People should have a resonable expectation to be able to leave at the posted time or shortly after. :lurk:

Did my last message seem "upset" to you? I am more disappointed than anything, honestly. To see the state of the hobby in this corner of it. I have refrained from talking about Jason, and will continue to do so. No matter how hard he tries to get involved with these issues (while screaming that that is what *I* am doing), it is nowhere near about him. I will say that I've known him a whole lot longer, though. 'nuff said on that subject.

If not out of the 'goodness of my heart' it is at least a sick desire to entertain people and do good for others. While it can be a full time job (like this month before the show), I do not get paid to be President, do shows (including helping past Shelby Shows), do two 160+ vehicle Supercruises (one for a 9/11 local club member). Why have I given up my last 13 Dec. 25th's to deliver toys all day to local hospitals. No pay (money,anyway - though I did get chicken pox 5 years ago). I could go on all day, but sir, you show that you have absolutely no clue to my reasons or motives for my involvement in the hobby. How could you, after spending only 8 hours watching me work in a high-stress environment?

But at least you've opened up a 1/2 way civil dialog. SHOW ENDING TIME: For the 100th and last time, I apologize personally to you and to all, for the shows running late. Last year, we said 3:30, and it went to about 4:10. Our best in years, but yes, not good enough. I am hard at work to get this year's show wrapped up at 3:30. As far as keeping vehicles in place, my hand are tied. That is the law. But that excuse does not mean my stress level and self-torment does not kick in exactly at 3:30, because trust me it does.

Hey, why don't you come out and help with this time issue? Honestly, I will comp your entry if you will come and help with timekeeping/logistics. Who better than the squeakiest wheel? Hey, I did the same for your club at one or two Petersen shows. This is an honest offer to you, and for, all the masses you say I trespass upon. Let's make it happen! This is not a joke.

Lastly, I do not know how to reply to your complaint that I have been president "over and over again". Nor can guess why you would care. This is my 13th year after co-founding the club in June of 1996. I ran opposed once and won. Usually nominations are 1-2 ppl per position, with 50-125 people at the 2 nomination meetings each year... This is likely because 1) no one else wants to do it; 2) people are satisfied with their current president and state of the clubs/shows. Which is it? You might learn that if you spent more than 8 hours with me/the club, perhaps?

I do not know who you are because you do not sign your name to these...messages. but I am glad to be communicating with you, and look forward to your RSVP to my personal invitation.

Jon

BCMC/QM13

I do not expect to make everyone happy, though I try way too hard to. Some will be upset, all the way to being pissed. But one thing you will ALWAYS see at BCMC events: I will always put my volunteers, participants and sponsors first. I will take the blame for the bad and give the praise to the vols. No one will work harder to ensure that the participants an overall fun time than I do. No one works harder to promote the Sponsors/vendors. Even Jason will tell you how sucsessful and overly promoted his booth was in 2008. I even put the Chad McQueen signing in his booth. Still after the show, all complaints and problems. (AND get your 'employee' Monica (a BCMCer) on here to tell people ai yelled at her. Spoke with her last month, and she had no idea what you were talking about. Lies).

I'm surprised to see my name mentioned here...

The incident that occurred last year is water under the bridge. I don't get into flame wars. I don't sweat the small stuff. I let things go but this is not the first or second time that Queen Mary incident has resurfaced. It's time to let it go. I don't want to get into it. I would just appreciate being left out of whatever is going on here now. Also Jon, I have not seen or have even talked to you for over 5 months. I haven't gone to a BCMC meeting nor have I seen you at events since the Knott's show, and that was, as I said over 5 months ago.

I'm surprised to see my name mentioned here...

The incident that occurred last year is water under the bridge. I don't get into flame wars. I don't sweat the small stuff. I let things go but this is not the first or second time that Queen Mary incident has resurfaced. It's time to let it go. I don't want to get into it. I would just appreciate being left out of whatever is going on here now. Also Jon, I have not seen or have even talked to you for over 5 months. I haven't gone to a BCMC meeting nor have I seen you at events since the Knott's show, and that was, as I said over 5 months ago.

Hi Monica,

1 month, 5 months, it is all a blur. I just remember a quick 10 second chat about it. You have been used as fodder against me at least 4 times in the past year. This is the first time I have responded, tired of the continued hearsay.

Would sure like to have you come to the show, and hope you are well. Take care...

Hello all,

Just like Shelbytes did, I posted this in a new thread. It was deleted. It seems that the staff of Team Shelby will allow harm be done to other club staff/shows/volunteers, but when you call one of their own members out, with PROOF of their attacks on our show (see below), it gets deleted without explaination.

What is up with this board?

Anyway, here is a story about a meeting I had with the City of Long Beach a couple days ago, with several city dept heads. Good or bad, they've learned about "Team Shelby" for themselves. And I was not the one who brought them up....

--------------------------------------------

I met with the City heads today about the Queen Mary show.

Shelbyite made his phone calls. In the meeting, one Dept. head said she had got 2-3 calls, all within about an hour (and soon after Shelbyites post suggesting these calls, and the exact same verbiage). When asked for ShelbyBites and Jas...uh, I mean other names - Nope - C O W A R D L Y would not say. Yes, that is not proof in a court of law. But you have been found guilty in the court of stupidity. (Jason did brag to someone that he would call, but who knows, right?)

Quote: "I want to complain about false advertising". "They do not let us leave early". "The posted time was 3 and they would not let us out". "they lock us in for 4 hours after the show" (I thought it was 3??). "Locks on the gates are dangerous!". The calls were all the same.

Just as these couple of callers (weasels) had hoped for, I got really scared, started stammering, and we lost our contract with the park and the show has been shut down.

Not really. The City's official response to the caller's Very Important Issues? "Do you have to attend?.... Why don't you just not go?" To us: "do you have a way to keep these problem people out?" This isa person I speak with maybe 1-2 times a year. Who saw right through the stupidity without delay. I went on to explain (shelbyites) 911 calls complaining about being "kidnapped". The perked up the Police Dept., also in the meeting: "We would take very seriously a call like that, and would want to meet that person". It just keeps getting better, too.

The head of Special Events: "Hey, you have people driving around during the show, that is not allowed. We can't have that". Me: "We do everything we can to keep them in place. We have staff that ask people to stop when leaving early. The Shelby club guy that called actually threatened our volunteers for not letting him leave early. There is only so much we can do at that point" Police: "oh, we can take care of that...." and then another dept: "I'm a big Mustang fan, but are all Shelby owners like this...?" looking around, everyone just shrugged. FYI: Fire Dept is awaiting your call about the locks....

Good representation of the hobby to the public there, Mr ShelbyBites. Calling 911; complaining to the city; your feeble attempts to damage our show... You are a nameless coward that thinks you are owed something becasue your Mustang cost more than other Mustangs. You must have inherited that money, because there is no job you could qualify for that could make those payments.

You were given a direct avenue to make a difference, by coming to the show and helping with the logistics of timing that you complain about year after year. What do you do? Just keep complaining. And making attack calls that could have devistating results, if they were not so stupid.

So, Shelbyites (we all know who else called, too) calls now have the police involved with the inside of the show. Tickets for those who move. My promise to do my best to finish the show by 3:30 was not good enough. Team Shelby's Shelbite has resulted in a strong police presence at the show. This makes it harder for someone who has to leave because of a real emergency - not a "party", like you whined, threatened, screamed and called 911 about.

ARE THERE ANY COOL PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD? Are our Shelby Classes a waste of time? Are any nice people going to participate in them? Is this crackpot's attacks a broad reflection of Team Shelby?

I will give a free entry, or $40 in tix if already entered, to whoever PM's me this joker's name. All confidential

Somehow I don't think it helps to disparage an entire group of folks not involved with your disagreement with a few.

Now that they've learned about "Team Shelby" for themselves, I'll be sure to avoid participating in anything that provides revenue for them.

Since at every event I go to, I get told I paid too much for both the car and the conversion, It's not a REAL shelby, my conversion was a rip-off, and on and on, I especially appreciated the "but are all Shelby owners like this...?" comment. :hysterical:

Like everything I own, I pay for stuff from money I earn since I supported my parents to the end and inherited nothing.

I'm thinking continued responses from those on either side are going to be non productive. :)

Archived