TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang At The Queen Mary - Sept 20th

HORSBYT

That is the worst run show I have ever been too. the awards take about 3 hrs and the MC talks and talks and talks, they will not open the gate so you can early, last time I was there couple yrs ago we got outta there at 6:30 and will never go back

Absolutely not. John Schultz, the loud mouth blowhard idiot that is the president of the Beach Cities Mustang Club, runs his shows like a concentration camp, and like Rick (potty dr.) says, refuses to STFU.

He blocked the entrance/exit with a pickup truck two years ago, and some partisipants had to threaten calling the Long Beach Police to file a kidnapping report before John had the truck moved.

The guy is about two sandwiches short of a picknic, and absolutely needs to step down as president.

If you want to attend a really great show at a really great venue, then I recommend signing up for the LASAAC show that will be held at the Santa Monica Pier on September 19th.

http://www.lasaac.org/~lasaac/files/u2/200...tion_mailer.pdf

I would not wait to sign up because space is limited.

Absolutely not. John Schultz, the loud mouth blowhard idiot that is the president of the Beach Cities Mustang Club, runs his shows like a concentration camp, and like Rick (potty dr.) says, refuses to STFU.

He blocked the entrance/exit with a pickup truck two years ago, and some partisipants had to threaten calling the Long Beach Police to file a kidnapping report before John had the truck moved.

The guy is about two sandwiches short of a picknic, and absolutely needs to step down as president.

If you want to attend a really great show at a really great venue, then I recommend signing up for the LASAAC show that will be held at the Santa Monica Pier on September 19th.

The guy is about two sandwiches short of a picknic. :hysterical::hysterical: Oh man, that's to funny Enis. I gotta use that one.

All signed up for LASAAC at the Santa Monica Pier.

The guy is about two sandwiches short of a picknic. :hysterical::hysterical: Oh man, that's to funny Enis. I gotta use that one.

All signed up for LASAAC at the Santa Monica Pier.

Excellent Dan! post-4213-1249089349.gif

See you tomorrow (Saturday) evening.

Excellent Dan! post-4213-1249089349.gif

See you tomorrow (Saturday) evening.

i go to car shows to enjoy myself and spend time with fellow shelby owners. I have never been to a crappier run show with a loud mouth president John Schultz and as they say in the metropolis of haiti President for Life.... Could not have been to a worse event. We were stopped from leaving as the gates were blocked by a pickup truck. I was supposed to go to a bday party that evening but thanks to the idiot MC that runs it, it wasnt going to happen. Last year John Schultz or Papa Doc as we call him paraded around Chad Mcqueen like Lt frank Bullet with a perp in witness protection. I will not go back and i urge fellow members not to support a club were one guy runs it as his personal fifedom and its questionable were the proceeds from this event go. I think this guy is known for blurring the line between personal and club gain. :happy feet:

i go to car shows to enjoy myself and spend time with fellow shelby owners. I have never been to a crappier run show with a loud mouth president John Schultz and as they say in the metropolis of haiti President for Life.... Could not have been to a worse event. We were stopped from leaving as the gates were blocked by a pickup truck. I was supposed to go to a bday party that evening but thanks to the idiot MC that runs it, it wasnt going to happen. Last year John Schultz or Papa Doc as we call him paraded around Chad Mcqueen like Lt frank Bullet with a perp in witness protection. I will not go back and i urge fellow members not to support a club were one guy runs it as his personal fifedom and its questionable were the proceeds from this event go. I think this guy is known for blurring the line between personal and club gain. :happy feet:

HE IS TWO FRIES SHORT OF A HAPPY MEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well.............. I'm not sure what to say about all of that. The Santa Monica show does seem appealing! However, I've emailed LASAAC TWICE about membership and never heard anything back from anyone... So, i'm not sure how i'd go about getting the discounted entry fee for "members" if one can't get a hold of anyone to BE a member! I guess we all have our own axes to grind!

Well.............. I'm not sure what to say about all of that. The Santa Monica show does seem appealing! However, I've emailed LASAAC TWICE about membership and never heard anything back from anyone... So, i'm not sure how i'd go about getting the discounted entry fee for "members" if one can't get a hold of anyone to BE a member! I guess we all have our own axes to grind!

Well, even though I am not an officer of LASAAC, I will put a call in for you if you want and get a membership expedited for you.

Chris Bollinger is the treasurer and handles the memberships too. I'm really suprised that you have not recieved any call backs or corrispondance back from him, but I guess no one is perfect.

Let me know if you would like me to intervine on your behalf.

Yeah, the only way John will be taken out of power will be if we send the Delta Force in to take him out. :hysterical:

I've sent them an email too concerning membership, and the show...I'll wait and see if I hear back :lurk: ... the show looks like a good time...and a good place to meet some of you on the forum...

I've sent them an email too concerning membership, and the show...I'll wait and see if I hear back :lurk: ... the show looks like a good time...and a good place to meet some of you on the forum...
when long beach pd is called to force papa doc to open the gates because he is holding a a group of cars longer then they want to leave and cant, its not a good thing!!!!!!!! i have never been to a car show where that has ever happened before or since. I consider long beach pd my delta force as they were able to get us to freedom. I was waiting forsgt hulka and dewey oxberger to parachute in and save us... USA USA USA USA

when long beach pd is called to force papa doc to open the gates because he is holding a a group of cars longer then they want to leave and cant, its not a good thing!!!!!!!! i have never been to a car show where that has ever happened before or since. I consider long beach pd my delta force as they were able to get us to freedom. I was waiting forsgt hulka and dewey oxberger to parachute in and save us... USA USA USA USA

Hey, I'm not talking about the Queen Mary show here....I'm talking about the LASAAC show :doh: guess I wasn't clear :finger:

The SM Pier venue is really terrific! Family friendly with plenty of places to eat as well as an amusement park for the kids too. LASAAC is the only car club that has been granted permission by the SM pier commission to have their car shows on the pier, and it really is a fun and scenic place to have a show.

I'm sorry that you are also having difficulty gaining membership. If you would like me to also intervine on your behalf, please send me a PM with your contact information and I will see that you get contacted by LASAAC.

:shift: It's ok as we just sent in the email...had to ask about what class they would put our Terlingua into...we are already booked that weekend on the Queen Mary, but another show sounds cool :hysterical: Hopefully, we will hear back from LASAAC in time to make this years show...we would love to meet all of you

Thanks

Leann

:yahoo::drool::rockon:

LOL, well looks like I opened up a Pandora's Box here. I know I should have asked my TS brothers here first! I'll send in my reg form for LASAAC tomorrow... Thanks guys!

It's really an awesome show! It may not be 400 cars, but its a lot more fun!

:doh: dang Jason! We were really clueless about the Queen Mary show and Jon's behavior. You're opinion on this means a lot, as we know you as a customer. You are a straight-up, no bs, kind of guy. We do like spending the weekend on the ship, but hopefully will be attending the Santa Monica show if Son of GT can get LASAAC to contact us in time.

Just D/L the form and send your check in, your done, They will put you in a class day of show. I would not wait as the spaces fill up fast, Rick

:happy feet: Cool...I agree, if they don't have a problem with the show class (our Terlingua), then we will just go ahead and register...wish one of their officers was on the forum...

:happy feet: Cool...I agree, if they don't have a problem with the show class (our Terlingua), then we will just go ahead and register...wish one of their officers was on the forum...

athe sac show becomes one of those car shows you cant wait to go to every year. Bring the famiy as there is amusement park rides etc. Fun for the whole family

athe sac show becomes one of those car shows you cant wait to go to every year. Bring the famiy as there is amusement park rides etc. Fun for the whole family

ok, you all have convinced us :dance: I printed off the entry form and will send it in today! We look forward to seeing and meeting you all there :happy feet: I just hope our car is back from SAI in time for the show :hysterical:

About 2:00 PM correct?

No, I would get there closer to 4:30 or so. That's what the orginizer recommended to me last Saturday. 2:00 would be a bit too early.

Ah, but they are!

Randy Richardson, president. TS member name: randylasaac

Chris Bollinger, Treasurer. TS member name: elwoodboll

And here is Randy's July 15th offical post about the event:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&p=755271

The QM show is not that bad guys. All shows want you to stay till the end, usually for safety reasons and that requirement is the main reason the POTR group I'm usually with does not like to show. They go to the show but a lot of them do not "show" for that reason.

The show at Mulligans last Sunday, Fab Fords, Mustang Maddness,... , all of them want you to stay till the end. Places like Cars and Coffee allow you to come and go as you wish.

As far as John's behavior, I just ignore it as I'm not there to see him.

And, like you Jason, I may or may not be a member and BCMC does seem to be falling apart, but the QM isn't about John anyway. :)

Archived