TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Kona side by side with 2007 Vista Blue

Tucker

I am only saying WHITE is a better than BLACK on the gauges, give Ford credit for fine tuning a super car.The radio controls on the steering wheel are nice . The dash is more in line with a $50000 car. I think Ford has improved the interior to match the price of the car. I own a 07 Gt500 and it looks like Ford spent the money on the engine and not the interior.

I had white gauges in my SVT Contour and I couldn't read them at all at dusk when the back lighting matched the face. What are you talking about???

The '10 interior still isn't close to what you get in other $50K cars, so keep dreaming. Have you actually sat in one, or are you looking at pictures? Pictures look good, but get inside and it still feels cheap....

I have had several cars, that have cost less, and have significantly better interiors than the '10GT500 or my '08 GT500.

After reading your other posts, I don't why I am even bothering.....

I had white gauges in my SVT Contour and I couldn't read them at all at dusk when the back lighting matched the face. What are you talking about???

The '10 interior still isn't close to what you get in other $50K cars, so keep dreaming. Have you actually sat in one, or are you looking at pictures? Pictures look good, but get inside and it still feels cheap....

I have had several cars, that have cost less, and have significantly better interiors than the '10GT500 or my '08 GT500.

After reading your other posts, I don't why I am even bothering.....

I own a 2010 GT , so yes i have sat in one . Go drive a 2010 and you will see what the white gauges are all about in a GT model.I now realize the Shelby has black gauges just like my 07

I just drove my '08 all afternoon and I tried as hard as I could to not be able to read my gauges, with my sunglasses on, and never once, did I have trouble with it.

Well take it up with Ford why you don't like what they did with the 2010 Shelby interior.

Now I am going to have a complex about the airliner beacon turn signals.... I had never noticed that before, but you are right.....

Lol.... Sorry. It's the only one thing on my car I don't care for(minor) but everything else makes up for it including the interior. I have had my car for almost 2 years now and I still stare at it for hours once in a while. It's absoutely beautifull!

These pics are great but now we got to get this guy to post the video of the comparison on YouTube now, that would be SWEET!

I am only saying WHITE is a better than BLACK on the gauges, give Ford credit for fine tuning a super car.The radio controls on the steering wheel are nice . The dash is more in line with a $50000 car. I think Ford has improved the interior to match the price of the car. I own a 07 Gt500 and it looks like Ford spent the money on the engine and not the interior.

What gauges are white? Since you have a '10 GT500, you must know what you are talking about, yet when I look at all the pictures of GT500 dashes I seen no white gauges? The GT has a white gauge cluster, but the GT500 is back to black? You didn't get a factory error GT gauge cluster in your '10 GT500, did you?

What gauges are white? Since you have a '10 GT500, you must know what you are talking about, yet when I look at all the pictures of GT500 dashes I seen no white gauges? The GT has a white gauge cluster, but the GT500 is back to black? You didn't get a factory error GT gauge cluster in your '10 GT500, did you?

You are right i have a 2010 GT and the Shelby has black gauges where as mine are white. My bad !! Sorry. I though the Shelby had the same white faces.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived