TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Police pursuit in Plain City Utah.

Hey, haven't you ever wanted to go off on your own sometimes; especally on a hot summer day? :hysterical:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h_krGmcAVk

Luckily, no one was injured during the pursuit. :shift:

Wow!

Someone needs to teach that boy about the suffering that Jesus endured...which as a "little" less than a hot day in church!!!

Im sure when his Dad gets home, he will be somewhat more familiar with suffering!

Lucky he didnt kill anyone.

His dad was home. Junior took the car out and was busted on his way back. Dad had no idea he was gone. Luckily Plain City is in a rural area north of me and it was a Sunday morning. :whew:

If you live and work on a farm, you can get a drivers license at 14 here. It is supposed to be for driving farm equip to and from fields.

If you live and work on a farm, you can get a drivers license at 14 here. It is supposed to be for driving farm equip to and from fields.

My dad told me that kids that are at least 6 years old, drives trucks on the farms in order to do their chores everyday.

But it would be cool to drive at 14 and I'm turning 15 this month (August 9th) :happy feet:

Here's the Today show's interview with the boy. The tape was from today and the video was posted this morning. It's not my video, nor my youtube account. The boy just seems to shrug and nod and does not say a word throughout the interview. I would never do such a thing.

BTW, my parents told me when I get older, I will be a good driver, and I know I will because I know all the rules of the road and such. :shift:

Here's the interview:

Utah Boy interview

I stole my dad's 57 Caddy when I was 13 and drove from CT down to NJ before it blew a head gasket. I was looking for answers. :lurk:

Nonsense. I heard that you were trying to make it to Woodstock and would have made it if the car didn't break down. :hysterical::hysterical:

I also heard that they found you with four busty 18 year old girls in the car too! :happy feet:

Nonsense. I heard that you were trying to make it to Woodstock and would have made it if the car didn't break down. :hysterical::hysterical:

I also heard that they found you with four busty 18 year old girls in the car too! :happy feet:

:bag:

:bag:

post-4213-1249156798.gif

post-4213-1249156798.gif

Archived