TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Which Shifter???

Soooo, why be like everybody else?!!! J/K

Use the Shelby shifter, you will love it. May cost more but quality is excellent. I really like mine. It's also different than all the rest in that the handle is exposed, so you know you have something different in there. All the rest look stock once the boot is pulled up, if that's what you want. I like to be different than most. Also used a custom shift knob from grabberpony.com for a total custom look. Lots of compliments on the setup.

Just pick what you want, you will find supporters for all the shifters made so it comes down to what YOU WANT.

I did the exact same thing as Silverghost and have to say the SHELBY Shifter is awesome!! I've yet to find anyone using the SHELBY shifter you doesn't rate it #1. Prior to the SHELBY shifter I had the KR one....excellent but no comparison. What sold me when I was contemplating was the fact that the SHELBY shifter has stops...prevents any overshifting damage...that's a good thing

Installed my shelby shifter today, it wasn't that bad of a job, having a lift makes a world of differance. It could be done fron jack stands if you had someone to hand you tools as you need them. I took pictures and will do a complete write up if anyone wants it.

Installed my shelby shifter today, it wasn't that bad of a job, having a lift makes a world of differance. It could be done fron jack stands if you had someone to hand you tools as you need them. I took pictures and will do a complete write up if anyone wants it.

Looking forward to the write up. :lurk:

After reading all the post on the subject, I have decided to go with the Shelby short throw shifter, got a good deal on one for $355 including the ball and shipping.

Could you PM me where you got this deal? I have my TSB being done and the dealership agreed to install the shifter for me....while the tranny is out.

Thank you,

Lance

Archived