TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Dakota In North California

mavilez

Yup he's also got it on ebay with the same C4C scare tatic.

CarFax shows that the truck spent the first 10 years in Deleware and Pennsylvania. The last 10 years have been all over both southern & northern California.

Also the truck failed a smog test on June 19th and again two days ago on July 28th. Because of the two failed smog checks it is now considered a "gross polluter" and will now have to be tested at "check only" stations which charge the higher smog check fees. Nothing but headaches once the state labels your vehicle a gross polluter.

With I'm sure some rust from 10 years on the east coast and now being labeled a gross polluter by the state of California the sellers best bet is to trade it in for the C4C money.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Well according to the ebay results the truck sold for $3,000

Seller should have followed thru with his C4C threat, could have gotten up to $1,500 more for it.

Although I don't agree with the sellers tatics I have to give him credit for getting more money than the truck is worth. S/Dak's with that many miles and that many problems don't sell for $3,000

He should have gone with the $4,500 C4C money after removing $1,500 worth of unique Shelby parts.

Steve

S/Dakk #347

Archived