TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Alright, who was it?

Can't believe the fire fighters didn't cut the battery cable yet or that the battery even still works after a crash like that.

Edit: After looking at it again, I guess it would be a safety issue to try and open the hood with the pole leaning on it.

Ouch, ouch, ouch. That guy is going to shoot himself when he figures out he just wrecked his 500!! Or... his friend's 500 (hope not!!).

I can't say that I have any remorse.

That happened in my home town not far from my house. I understand he lent it to a friend who went yahooing when ripped.

Shelby/TVS and handing keys to stupid drunk friends don't mix.

I was being sarcastic! WOW.

:nonono:

So that's what the sequential tail lights look like on a 2010.

What a dumb s&$. Hope he loses his license and does some time in a cell with a very horny 450lb man who hasn't bathed in months.

That's not a 2010

So that's what the sequential tail lights look like on a 2010.

What a dumb s&$. Hope he loses his license and does some time in a cell with a very horny 450lb man who hasn't bathed in months.

OUCH man... very OUCH :)

Being in music, I can't help but think that this was on purpose....And it wasn't his car, but his girlfriends.

Someone should give him the "Bartender Song" by Rehab. And put it to that video, it would be much easier to see.

All joking aside, the penalty, what ever it is, is not harse enough for ANYONE to drive ANYTHING drunk.

Sorry, no sympathy for someone that "drives stupid while intoxicated"

Can't believe the fire fighters didn't cut the battery cable yet or that the battery even still works after a crash like that.

Edit: After looking at it again, I guess it would be a safety issue to try and open the hood with the pole leaning on it.

Your right, Fire Dept. NOP to D/C the battery on all accidents to prevent any other fires from damaged wiring which I guarantee were present on this wreck.

Steve

Ret. Fire Capt. San Jose CA. 30 yrs.

Archived