TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Camaro Vid takes a Shelby GT

awakeinAZ

Not surprising considering the Shelby driver's reaction time. :nonono:

Gosh, I would hate being the Shelby guy - now he will be forever remembered for this unless he can come back to win. It would be best if he beats a new SS Camaro.

Any controlled test results show that the heavy V6 Camaro is a second slower to 60 and in the 1/4. So dang, don't let this happen!

This is going to be Secondo and I someday.... :banvictory: Both cars are Sweeeeeeeeeet and it's possible the Camaro driver was a female.... :happy feet: Now I really wouldn't mind owning a V6 RED HOT Camaro.... :dance:

:hide:

This is going to be Secondo and I someday.... :banvictory: Both cars are Sweeeeeeeeeet and it's possible the Camaro driver was a female.... :happy feet: Now I really wouldn't mind owning a V6 RED HOT Camaro.... :dance:

:hide:

TRAITOR!!! :redcard:

TRAITOR!!! :redcard:

Hey there are guys on here (more than we all know about) that own a Camaro so I don't want to hear it.... :jackinbox:

For goodness sake, we must collectively put ourselves on a mission to spank a Camaro and post it against that video as soon as possible. :banvictory:

Are you folks reading some of the comments? It's clearly obvious that the Shelby driver fell asleep at the switch, and the rational folks state that, but the Bowtie blowers are ignoring that fact and exploiting the win as a foundation that the V6, or any model of new Camaro's are now dominant over the Shelby's. :boxing:

Reality is one thing, but that race is far from reality and it needs to be debunked and debunked as quickly as possible! :surrender:

Now let's get our asses out on the tracks across America and video tape a Shelby properly spanking any 2010 Camaro that comes into our sights. :peelout:

HOO-RAH! :salute:

:car: <- this emoticon needs to be updated to a 2010 Camaro getting passed. :hysterical:

Yeah, big holeshot by the Camaro driver, and maybe some excess SGT wheelspin, but a win is a win.

Yeah, big holeshot by the Camaro driver, and maybe some excess SGT wheelspin, but a win is a win.

+1

It's just as much about the driver as it is the car otherwise we could just put them all on slot tracks and let them race themselves! The V6 Camaro is a great car HP wise from a NA V6 with numbers up with the GT. It is however a heavier car and if the SGT owner was better on the tranny well, things should have gone the other way. But more important this should be a wake up to Ford that they better get off their corporate @$$ and get the Eco-Boost and Coyote engine out ASAP. It's pretty bad when FRPP 4.6 can get beat by a V6 Camaro even with a poor driver. The difference should be so great that the driver missing a step still means a win. The V6 is just too close for comfort to the Ford V8.

This is fricken halarious!

Hate to tell you that car isn't a fake.

Ask me how I know........................

Cause it was me behind the wheel asleep! Havin some fun with a friend that just bought the camaro a few days prior to the video!

Long story short, his wife gave him a pass to go to the track on his anniversary! So he let another friend (with a bit of track experience) take the car down the track against me (first time out this season). I tried to launch with TCS off MISTAKE!!!! As I spun hard into and past the 60'. Oh and the headwind was incredible on that day (like 20- 30 MPH)! I gave him an anniversary present to remember!

I did redeem myself the remainder of the day!

This is fricken halarious!

Hate to tell you that car isn't a fake.

Ask me how I know........................

Cause it was me behind the wheel asleep! Havin some fun with a friend that just bought the camaro a few days prior to the video!

Long story short, his wife gave him a pass to go to the track on his anniversary! So he let another friend (with a bit of track experience) take the car down the track against me (first time out this season). I tried to launch with TCS off MISTAKE!!!! As I spun hard into and past the 60'. Oh and the headwind was incredible on that day (like 20- 30 MPH)! I gave him an anniversary present to remember!

I did redeem myself the remainder of the day!

SHAME :club: SHAME :club: SHAME :club: SHAME :club: ON YOU! :hysterical:

Bad stangfever, bad! :hysterical:

"I did redeem myself the remainder of the day!"

Yes, but did anyone get it on tape?

I just threw up.....what a shame. I am thinking of selling now. A V-6 or not, a bad reaction or not that just sucks!

OMG just pure shit!

Stngfever - I would have never admitted that, you are forever stung by a V-6 Camaro. You have just shamed the ENTIRE Shelby forum. Sorry but what an idiot!

Swede, comeon now, what do you REALLY think? :lol:

Seriously, though, an experienced drag racer could squeeze only a 15.22 out of a V6 Camaro? That's pretty sad and just proved how much heft they must have to carry around for their 300 hp.

As for StangFever, there has to as least be a filmed re-match so you can show the world how badly a Shelby GT can blow away your buddie's V6 Camaro. But, for God's sake, don't lose the re-match.....

I betcha that'll never happen again, will it stangfever!

Archived