TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Waiting

Have you had any word back I called Ford today they said my approx delivery date was between 8/16 to 8/23 I had the same build date as you but unable to pull up window sticker still.

I know how you feel guys. I got my VIN # on 7/16 and still cannot pull up my sticker. Heck the car may get here before I even see the sticker on line. :bag:

I am becoming one of those (Ford) fans that goes to the game but wears a bag over his head. :bag:

Ford is not doing a great job getting the cars to the fans.

Steve

I know how you feel guys. I got my VIN # on 7/16 and still cannot pull up my sticker. Heck the car may get here before I even see the sticker on line. :bag:

I am becoming one of those (Ford) fans that goes to the game but wears a bag over his head. :bag:

Ford is not doing a great job getting the cars to the fans.

Steve

It'll be worth the wait guys. I picked up a red/silver coupe this morning and after only 40 miles in it today, I can tell you it is a much more refined car than the 2007-2009 models it replaces. It seems that 90% of the stuff I had issue with on my 2007 model were fixed/upgraded with the new version.

It'll be worth the wait guys. I picked up a red/silver coupe this morning and after only 40 miles in it today, I can tell you it is a much more refined car than the 2007-2009 models it replaces. It seems that 90% of the stuff I had issue with on my 2007 model were fixed/upgraded with the new version.

Congratulations on the new Shelby. I wonder how long it will take before you start modding this one.

Steve

Well, considering I took almost everything off the 2007 and its sitting on the workbench in the garage, probably not too long. I am thinking about selling the KB Stage III kit and using the proceeds toward a Hellion twin-turbo kit. I'll likely keep the powertrain mods to a minimum for awhile.

Have you had any word back I called Ford today they said my approx delivery date was between 8/16 to 8/23 I had the same build date as you but unable to pull up window sticker still.

No word as of this morning. The last update I received was last Friday when Ford emailed me saying my car was up for build the week of 7/27 rather than the week of 8/3. The fleet manager indicated arrival date to dealer is week of 8/23.

P.S. - I still can't pull my VIN yet either

No word as of this morning. The last update I received was last Friday when Ford emailed me saying my car was up for build the week of 7/27 rather than the week of 8/3. The fleet manager indicated arrival date to dealer is week of 8/23.

P.S. - I still can't pull my VIN yet either

I am in the same shape. My contact at Ford told me my car had a build date of 8/3. Then the Dealership received a printout that showed it had been moved up to the week of 7/27. A customer service rep said she could not find a build date but had a delivery estimated date of 8/23.

It is starting to look like our cars may be very close together on the line when you compare VIN #s

1ZVBP8JS8A5140222 War Eagle...Torch Red

1ZVBP8JS6A5140185

Holy Cow we are only 37 places apart on the line!! :beerchug: :beerchug: :shift:

Steve

Please post some pics--also, we are having a Mustang show 8/15 in Marietta,Ga--if you can come should be 100cars.

I am in the same shape. My contact at Ford told me my car had a build date of 8/3. Then the Dealership received a printout that showed it had been moved up to the week of 7/27. A customer service rep said she could not find a build date but had a delivery estimated date of 8/23.

It is starting to look like our cars may be very close together on the line when you compare VIN #s

1ZVBP8JS8A5140222 War Eagle...Torch Red

1ZVBP8JS6A5140185

Holy Cow we are only 37 places apart on the line!! :beerchug: :beerchug: :shift:

Steve

And here is mine 1ZVBP8JS7A5139711 Im going crazy waiting!

Please post some pics--also, we are having a Mustang show 8/15 in Marietta,Ga--if you can come should be 100cars.
Just like when I took delivery of my 2007, it is calling for rain every day this week/weekend. Here are some poor quality shots i took yesterday evening before the thunderstorms set in.

NateGrad032m.jpg

NateGrad034m.jpg

NateGrad035m.jpg

NateGrad036m.jpg

NateGrad037m.jpg

Spoke with Mr Arning today he informed next week is my build date and should be in CA by 1st of Sept.

Good news Alaska! You should get at least one month of good driving weather, right??

Just like when I took delivery of my 2007, it is calling for rain every day this week/weekend. Here are some poor quality shots i took yesterday evening before the thunderstorms set in.

Nice! I like how the wheel color looks with the Red exterior.

Good news Alaska! You should get at least one month of good driving weather, right??

Nice! I like how the wheel color looks with the Red exterior.

That's right and it will be cut short as we are vacationing the end of September in Maui, damn vacation

I got this email this morning (7/29) without even asking for it. Came directly from Ford business center fleet management:

Another update for you. Your car has now started on the line for production today! I'm really hoping that the car will be officially produced and released from the plant early next week. Once I show that it's "Released" from the plant, I can start making my phone calls to get it moving for you.

Eh....just drive it to Hawaii...Watch out for that ocean thing however. I'm sure you'll think of something when you come to it - you'll be fine.

;)

That what I'm thinking , it is Kona Blue

Got a call today, but not the call...

Car is sitting in a railyard in Indiana. Time for delivery, unknown. Waiting for truck to pick up the car and bring it to Milwaukee.

KEB

KEB,

I understand what you are going through, mine was ordered 3/18, built 6/4, released 6/22, shipped 7/19, arrived railyard in NJ on 7/25, still sitting there waiting for the car hauler. Dealer ETA 8/4. It is tough being patient at this point but it will get there.

Regards,

Jim

Archived