TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Can someone help track my car?

keb

Why you guys ordering are not having your names on the window sticker, i had?

The dealership had already ordered this GT500 for themselves before I called them. I simply changed the color and options to what I wanted and took over their order. They had ordered it for dealer stock.

I assume that is why my name isn't on the sticker, because I didn't originally order the car.

keith

My car is supposed to be delivered this Friday, July 31st to Milwaukee, WI.

Can someone work their magic to see where it is now and maybe follow its progress for me?

Thanks, Keith

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.co...VBP8JS5A5136287

If it was being pulled by a BNSF train...I could help you. This is not the case on this on.

Sorry

Call Ford Customer Service with your VIN and ask them for the Railroad Company doing the hauling and a rail car # (they provided this to me today). Once you have that search for the RR company on the web and they should have a phone number to track their rail cars. I just did this with Norfolk Southern and am currently tracking my car as it comes to NC through their automated system. Mine should arrive in Winston Salem at 7pm tomorrow. Pretty exciting.

Called Ford customer relations.

They said the car has been released and is schedule to arrive between Aug 2 to Aug 9th. (bummer). Dealership says July 31st.

You wouldn't think it would take to long to get to wisconsin!

The customer service rep said he had no information about how the car would be delivered. Perhaps I need to call back and talk to someone else!

If it was being pulled by a BNSF train...I could help you. This is not the case on this on.

Sorry

Can you tell me anything about mine Grabber? VIN is 1ZVBP8JS5A5137388. Mine was supposed to have been built on 7/21. I would imagine they would use railway to get it out here to NM. I see BSNF cars out this way all the time.

Called Ford customer relations.

They said the car has been released and is schedule to arrive between Aug 2 to Aug 9th. (bummer). Dealership says July 31st.

You wouldn't think it would take to long to get to wisconsin!

The customer service rep said he had no information about how the car would be delivered. Perhaps I need to call back and talk to someone else!

The guy I spoke with was named John. Did not get a last name. He said he owned two 60 something Shelby's so he was willing to go the extra mile to help. Whatever computer system he was looking at showed exactly where the car was during shipment. I would imagine all the reps have access to what he was looking at. I would call back and try to get someone more savvy.

Good luck!

Archived