TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thinking Whipple...

xtremes10

So I just recently came into some money. Well the first thing I did was go to Evolution performance to see what they had to say about their setup with a Kenne Bell. I am waiting for Lethal Performance's return on my questions about a 3.4l Whipple. Dollar for dollar no matter what I do the Whipple just seems to be like a much better deal and it seems like with the Kenne Bell your paying more for the name since its on the Super Snake. Being as I was going to go with an after market hood anyways I save some cash off the Whipple without needing the kit to lower the motor. I included a Whipple intake (not sure if I need it), Siemens 80# injectors, Kooks Long tubes with off road x pipe, new spark plugs, 160mm monoblade throttle body, Dual pusher fanned dual pass heat exchanger and a set of 3.73 gears and my total was only about $600 more than the kit from Evolution which doesn't come with long tubes, x pipe, or gears. It also includes an SCT tuner which I already have. This seems like a no brainer to me, but I wanted some of the whipple guys here to weigh in on this for me.

I have a brand new 160mm whipple throttle body, black, if interested it will save you a few more dollars....lol, shameless plug. pgiovale@gmail.com

I have a brand new 160mm whipple throttle body, black, if interested it will save you a few more dollars....lol, shameless plug. pgiovale@gmail.com

Lol sorry with the price of the kit they put together I cant beat it really the whole setup with an pulley for down the road was only $6300 so I really cant beat it.

You might want to check out the install done on my car, its virtually every thing you mentioned.

See streetfire.net project midnight run There are two parts.

One thing to consider is that if your even thinking about different fuel rails do it before the whipple goes on.

Vic

Archived