TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pics of new wheels, tires, and exhaust

ELITE 1

:headspin: Looks Good!! How do you like the ford exhaust? Too loud, enough? Any drone?? etc......thanks

Thanks. The ford exhaust is great, it is loud but not ridiculous. As far as drone I can't really say for sure yet. I am going to a car show tomorrow and I will be taking the freeway, we will see if it drones then. I did take it to the store after I installed them and the sound was good I can still hear the radio. I noticed that people hear me before they see me now :D

Thanks. The ford exhaust is great, it is loud but not ridiculous. As far as drone I can't really say for sure yet. I am going to a car show tomorrow and I will be taking the freeway, we will see if it drones then. I did take it to the store after I installed them and the sound was good I can still hear the radio. I noticed that people hear me before they see me now :D

Elite

real sharp .... I like to get some info from u on the rims ... where u got them ... r they 18x9.5 etc ... and why did u choose those tires.

U need to post the exhaust sound too ... i am sure i will want to change my mufflers too !

Looks great

dond

Elite

real sharp .... I like to get some info from u on the rims ... where u got them ... r they 18x9.5 etc ... and why did u choose those tires.

U need to post the exhaust sound too ... i am sure i will want to change my mufflers too !

Looks great

dond

The wheels are Shelby concepts, I purchased them online from Bones Enterprises, if you are interested call and talk to billy he is a great guy and he will get you what you are looking for. The wheels are 18x9.5 and they are a perfect fit, no problems with clearing of the calipers at all. I chose the Toyo proxes T1R tires because they are badass, they have awesome performance in the corners (I like to take turns fast), they look like the tread pattern on the GT500 concept car, plus they were cheaper than the goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's.

I have video of the exhaust and I will post it as soon as I can....stay tuned.

Has anyone tryed stock 4.6 mufflers on the gt500? I think the stock GT sounds great. I would think the 5.4 shelby would sound even better. I want to hear it, but I still want to hear the whine of the SC. Any thoughts ?

The stock 4.6 muffler (from the automatic) is the same muffler for the Gt-500.

Archived