TEAM SHELBY FORUM

my little girl's first set of wheels

The time has come to put my precious little princess in harm's way. She's only 20 months old but has gotten tired of watching her old dad and big sister have all the fun on their beach cruisers. So I picked up a little Radio Flyer trike for her. Pedaling took a bit of coaxing but she figured it out pretty quick. Anyone know where I can pick up some 1/2" wide pit stripes? ;)

Ken

DSC07029.jpg

The time has come to put my precious little princess in harm's way. She's only 20 months old but has gotten tired of watching her old dad and big sister have all the fun on their beach cruisers. So I picked up a little Radio Flyer trike for her. Pedaling took a bit of coaxing but she figured it out pretty quick. Anyone know where I can pick up some 1/2" wide pit stripes? ;)

Ken

DSC07029.jpg

Nice! So where is the Berg Snake?

Good looking girl KAHMAN. You must be very proud. Sometimes I wish we would have had kids but I'll settle for the Great Niece, Niece and Nephew. And yes I'm spoiling the heck out of the Great Niece. She just turned a year old in May.

Ken

DSC07029.jpg

She's a cutie pye...Awesome pic mann. :happy feet:

Ken

DSC07029.jpg

Hey you forgot the gloves and full face shield and of course mommy will follow with a pillow just in case the body armor fails. My wife just throws herself under my kid!!!! :hysterical:

Cute looking little girl... but what ever happened to the day and age when we just went out there with nothing on our bodies, but our clothes??? Now I feel like I have to wrap up my grandson in the plastic bubble just to let him ride his bike, for fear that if falls, I will be brought up on charges of child neglect???? WTH........

Cute looking little girl... but what ever happened to the day and age when we just went out there with nothing on our bodies, but our clothes??? Now I feel like I have to wrap up my grandson in the plastic bubble just to let him ride his bike, for fear that if falls, I will be brought up on charges of child neglect???? WTH........

Thanks for the kind words guys. She sure is adorable. Obviously takes after mommy with that.

As for the pads, we thought they were funny more than anything. If I could have found her a full race suit, I would have dressed her up in that before taking the pic. ;)

Ken

She is so cute!

My baby is 13 and I'm afraid her eyes are going to roll up in her head and be gone!

Enjoy it man,she'll be off to college before you know it.

Don't let her get wowed by some punk on a Big Wheel :hysterical:

Doc Scott

Thanks for the kind words guys. She sure is adorable. Obviously takes after mommy with that.

As for the pads, we thought they were funny more than anything. If I could have found her a full race suit, I would have dressed her up in that before taking the pic. ;)

Ken

Hey, I seen this kid about your kids age with a race suit on!! I don't know where he got it but there out there.

Archived