TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GOT THE CALL!

ISAID

Is it 3:00 yet??? :banvictory::banvictory::banvictory:

I finally picked her at about 4:30 and got her home. It appears that the car made it through the shipping evolution pretty well. I seen to small spots on drivers side at door to fender joint. I think its glue or overspray. These cars are really nice and I love this color combination. I will try to post some pictures this weekend. Try to clean her up good Sunday and I should be able to tell if there are any problems. :shift::shift: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Thanks guys I got to drive my car Friday afternoon and a little yesterday. I spent Most of the day getting her detailed really good and was going to post some pics but it started raining and had to keep her under the carport. We have a good chance of rain ever day this week but if I can get a break in the rain I 'll try to get Pics. These cars are awesome rides I love the styling inside and out they are really sharp. I have got 100 Miles on her and want to put more but I am not driving her in this rain after all the work I put in to the detail job. OH by the way the wifes Dodge Magnum got clayed and detailed also today but she did help. :happy feet: :happy feet: PS: This color combo really looks good. :happy feet:

Awesome details Isaid. Sounds like you're having lots of fun over there! hehe. Hopefully I'll be bringing a Shelby home tomorrow if all goes well.

That's great Man! Trust me you will love the car, Photos doesn't do these cars justice. When you see it in person you will be amazed. Good Luck keep us updated. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived