TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 GT500 Pricing

War Eagle

Guys,

I know a lot of us got some pretty good deals when we ordered our cars and before the allocations dried up. But I was wondering how prices are holding up on the cars people are buying off the Dealer lots. Please post what you paid for your car if you feel comfortable sharing that information. It will help new buyers better guage the actual market for these cars.

Please no salesmen posting what they sold cars for, only actual buyers who bought. Owners who ordered their cars can also post actual price paid.

Don't use drive out price, too many variables with tax, title etc.

This format would help:

Ordered Car, not Dealer stock

Torch Red with White Stripes only option was HID

Date Purchased..........5/29

MSRP.........................$48,700

Actual price paid..........$45,715 (not drive out price)

Region....................... South East

Vin # 7/16, build date 8/3 delivery date (estimated) 8/23.

Maybe Burning Blue can do a spread sheet for us? :D

Steve

Guys,

I know a lot of us got some pretty good deals when we ordered our cars and before the allocations dried up. But I was wondering how prices are holding up on the cars people are buying off the Dealer lots. Please post what you paid for your car if you feel comfortable sharing that information. It will help new buyers better guage the actual market for these cars.

Please no salesmen posting what they sold cars for, only actual buyers who bought. Owners who ordered their cars can also post actual price paid.

Don't use drive out price, too many variables with tax, title etc.

This format would help:

Torch Red with White Stripes

Date Purchased..........5/29

Actual price paid..........$45,715 (not drive out price)

Region....................... South East

Maybe Burning Blue can do a spread sheet for us? :D

Steve

Here's mine:

Ordered Car (not delivered yet)

Black with Black Stripes

Date Purchased..........6/1

Actual price paid..........$46,215

Region....................... South East (NC)

Kona w/ Satin Silver - NAV / HIDS

Date Purchased..........4/23/09

MSRP.........................$49,895

Actual price paid..........$49,895

Region....................... North East (NJ)

Plant Ordered Received: 7/16

Vin # Received: 7/21 (1ZVBP8JS6A5140185)

Build date originally: Week of 8/3

Revised Build Date as of today: Week of 7/27 :happy feet:

Delivery ETA: Week of 8/23

** As per Ford Business Assistance Center

Fleet Management Account Representative

2010 Kona Blue/White Stripes

HID, NAV, Cover

Date Purchased...........5/15

MSRP.........................$51,270.00

Actual price paid..........$51,140.00 (includes 6% MD sales tax and tags)

Region....................... Mid-Atlantic

Delivered 7/23

You shouldn't have to gauge what everyone else is paying because it is up to you to dictate what you are willing to pay.

It's nice to know what others are getting it for when you work your deal.

Here's another for the chart, Burning Blue. Thanks for all your efforts!

Kona Blue Convertible w/Satin Silver Stripes - NAV - HIDs - Cover

MSRP - $56,270

PAID - $54,991

REGION - Midwest (Ohio)

Ordered - 6/6/09

VIN - 7/17/09

Build date (rec' via Email from Dealership today) - 8/10/09

Delivery - Expected in mid-Sept according to the Dealership.

Here's another for the chart, Burning Blue. Thanks for all your efforts!

Thanks usarockit. I've got nothing else to do honestly! LOL! I've got to keep my mind busy. Though I'd be lying if looking at the list of cars received doesn't make me jealous..I stuck my car in the list..even though it's not going to happen. I don't want to feel completely left out! :cry:

I'll just keep updating my above post with additions.

Thanks usarockit. I've got nothing else to do honestly! LOL! I've got to keep my mind busy. Though I'd be lying if looking at the list of cars received doesn't make me jealous..I stuck my car in the list..even though it's not going to happen. I don't want to feel completely left out! :cry:

I'll just keep updating my above post with additions.

Why don't you just do a dealer search radius of 120 miles, find the GB you want, call the dealer, leave a deposit, and drive over and pick it up? You can even fly to Florida one-way for like $50 and drive the car home. Better yet, fly down for $50 and have a carrier drive it up flatbed for you?

Here's a link that will get you rolling on the floor laughing your a** off, but also may net something.

Why don't you just do a dealer search radius of 120 miles, find the GB you want, call the dealer, leave a deposit, and drive over and pick it up? You can even fly to Florida one-way for like $50 and drive the car home. Better yet, fly down for $50 and have a carrier drive it up flatbed for you?

Here's a link that will get you rolling on the floor laughing your a** off, but also may net something.

Hi SmellsoGood...nothing within 120 miles. But that is what I'm working on doing...finding an "on lot" car. So I'm fairly optimistic that I'll be driving a Shelby by the end of next week.

That link you sent me is rated "X" in my opinion! LOL! I'm just speechless. Good gosh man! LOL!

BB,

Can you add two Ebay cars to the spread sheet. They sold with buy-it-now and were not relisted.

Sterling Gray coupe Paid $51,300 MSRP $50,745

Black Vert Paid $56,270 MSRP $56,270

Good luck with your hunt for a car, sounds like you may be getting close. :D

Steve

Keith, I know you did not get your car yet, but do you have any good pics of the grey with black strips. I am looking to buy one with that color config.

Vinny

Sterling with Black stripes with NAV and HID

MSRP - 50,895

Paid - 50,895

Ordered 5-19-09 Built 7-15-09 To be delivered 7-31-09. (hopefully)

Hi War Eagle...okay those two are added in.

Thanks BB,

It looks like more and more of them are going for MSRP and the quantity advertised on Ebay has really declined. I know there must still be a lot of them out there. Maybe the Dealers gave up on Ebay as they were not selling them very well there.

Steve

Ok all

Ordered car /non-stock

Black w/ Grabber Blue Stripes, HID's, Car Cover

Date: 6-6-09

MSRP: 49,075 w/ G.G. tax & Delivery

Price Paid: $100 over invoice, will not know exact price until dealer is invoiced. My deal is FROM invoice, NOT OFF MSRP.

Region: South East

VIN Date: 7-28-09

Build Date/Week: 8-10-09

Delivery Date: 8-25-09

Ok all

Ordered car /non-stock

Black w/ Grabber Blue Stripes, HID's, Car Cover

Date: 6-6-09

MSRP: 49,075 w/ G.G. tax & Delivery

Price Paid: $100 over invoice, will not know exact price until dealer is invoiced. My deal is FROM invoice, NOT OFF MSRP.

Region: South East

VIN Date: 7-28-09

Build Date/Week: 8-10-09

Delivery Date: 8-25-09

thats a heck of a deal--with a VIN looks like youll be seeing a car within thew next month??Atl cars come thru ahapeville--maybe the dealer could let you pick it up there??

thats a heck of a deal--with a VIN looks like youll be seeing a car within thew next month??Atl cars come thru ahapeville--maybe the dealer could let you pick it up there??

Yes it is, Family Hx with purchases on in-laws side. So you say they come through Hapeville? I am about 15min from there, may have to track the train and jump on to babysit her until the final stop.

Just called Ford CS and lady told me Arrival date is: 8-25-09

Going to play HoBo in about a month... :superhero:

Yes it is, Family Hx with purchases on in-laws side. So you say they come through Hapeville? I am about 15min from there, may have to track the train and jump on to babysit her until the final stop.

Just called Ford CS and lady told me Arrival date is: 8-25-09

Going to play HoBo in about a month... :superhero:

My production sequence # is 386 slots ahead of you and my build date is confirmed the week of 8/3 with delivery the week of 8/23. Unless you are leapfrogging in line your build date is probably going to be late the week of 8/3 or the week of 8/10. I hope I am wrong and you are right because that means I will get my car even faster.

When I talked with Ralph Arning yesterday he told me my car was not on the line yet but was sceduled to start down the line next week. :happy feet: :happy feet: He aslo told me that my car would ship by rail to Mobile Ala. and it would take around 14 days to get to the Dealer after it left the plant.

Hang in there we have almost reached the promised land.

Steve

My production sequence # is 386 slots ahead of you and my build date is confirmed the week of 8/3 with delivery the week of 8/23. Unless you are leapfrogging in line your build date is probably going to be late the week of 8/3 or the week of 8/10. I hope I am wrong and you are right because that means I will get my car even faster.

When I talked with Ralph Arning yesterday he told me my car was not on the line yet but was sceduled to start down the line next week. :happy feet: :happy feet: He aslo told me that my car would ship by rail to Mobile Ala. and it would take around 14 days to get to the Dealer after it left the plant.

Hang in there we have almost reached the promised land.

Steve

Steve

My build date is 8-10-09.

cdlee posted today that his car arrived today, and he posted 15 days after his scheduled build date. And he is in North Carolina.

So if this holds true for me then that puts me right around the 25th. Also I am in Altanta GA, so car does not have to make a major truck voyage to get to dealer.

Your looking at 20 days I can see as you are down in Florida so the extra 4-5 days sounds reasonable to me.

Then again this is Ford's Shelby production for 2010 so as we all know ANYTHING can happen. Besides every week builds my down payment, so delays at this point are ok with me. I was actually hoping for a Mid/Late-September delivery. But going by what I was told today.....Not gonna happen... :doh:

Archived