TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is your Shelby GT500 put away for winter?

LSR

Pardon my ignorance, but what's Autorama? :sos:

It's one of the biggest HotRod, Customs, Truck, Motorcycle, carshows in the midwest. It's held at the DeVos Place in Grand Rapids, MI. Jan 12 - 14 2007.

Bad timing on their part because I thinks thats the same time the Detroit (NAIAS) North America International Auto Show at Cobo is going on & I plan on going their also.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It hasn't snowed yet, here in the land of Taxachusetts. I'll drive it as long as the roads are dry. My other ride is a 01 F350 with a V10 and a plow.

I just ditched both my v10 's E350 SD and F350 SD . The E 350 eng just droped a valve [sh-t]

I'm from Springfield. 20 miles north of Hartford and 90 miles west of the Kennedy's and Kerry's (Boston) I tried to order a new 07 F350 two months ago. Ford wouldn't take the order. The 07 line is shut down so they can start building 08's. I can order an 08 now, for delivery in Feb. 07, but they can't tell me how much it will cost. No wonder why they're going bankrupt.

I'm from Springfield. 20 miles north of Hartford and 90 miles west of the Kennedy's and Kerry's (Boston) I tried to order a new 07 F350 two months ago. Ford wouldn't take the order. The 07 line is shut down so they can start building 08's. I can order an 08 now, for delivery in Feb. 07, but they can't tell me how much it will cost. No wonder why they're going bankrupt.

My GT500 was on the show room floor just outside springfield MA. Thay still had 6 in house! B)

Archived