TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Detail shop recommendation

Cali_KR

For you folks in the Bay Area, I've got to recommend Bob Willis of Auto Concierge in Fremont.

Bob is an absolute professional, and REALLY brought my car back....I don't just throw referrals around, but this guy really deserves it......heres my story....

On the Thursday before July 4 long weekend, driving home from work in my Black GT500, I get caught up in a glue spill on the highway....WHITE GLUE EVERYWHERE, on my car that is...its about 100 deg. no water anywhere, race home 20 mins away. Hollister has some of the worst (hard) water on the planet, and with the car being hot, and the outside temp so hot, well, you can just imagine the f :censored: in mess the car was in, spend 3+ hours trying to get this shit off (famliy pacing for long weekend retreat)...

I call Bob on Monday, take my car to him for estimate (he quotes 17 hours), which the trucking comapny pays for....fast forward to today, picked up my car, and all I can say is WOW, AMAZING., better than new

As I stated earlier, I just don't throw referrals out there unless they really deserve it, and Bob does! He had my car (and only my car) for four days, he spent well beyond the 17 hours, and honored his quote, because as he told me, "it just had to be right"

Anyhow, thats my story, and this is why anyone in the Bay Area, regardless of car, looking for a professional detail, MUST conatct Bob @ 925.852.1962, or check out his website and see some of the amazing cars he regularly maintains at www.justwaxed.net

Archived