TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A commercial - who's seen this

bigtv

A commercial from Ford on the Shelby GT-H has surfaced and with it brings a little confusion about the contents. What is wierd about the commercial is that it has the Shelby GT-H featured in it but at the end of the video it gives you a pitch for the Shelby GT. I know they are pretty much the same car but why not feature a Shelby GT instead of the Shelby GT-H. Maybe this is why it has not seen the light of day on TV yet. If anybody has any insight into this commercial let me know in the comments.

http://www.mustangblog.com/blog/1017274_fo...hase-commercial

John

A commercial from Ford on the Shelby GT-H has surfaced and with it brings a little confusion about the contents. What is wierd about the commercial is that it has the Shelby GT-H featured in it but at the end of the video it gives you a pitch for the Shelby GT. I know they are pretty much the same car but why not feature a Shelby GT instead of the Shelby GT-H. Maybe this is why it has not seen the light of day on TV yet. If anybody has any insight into this commercial let me know in the comments.

John

I'm not sure why that commercial would have confused them. It's a FORD commercial. Why would Ford advertising promote Hertz?

The 2006 GT-H is really a Shelby GT, plain and simple. Just like the Barrett Jackson cars, they are Shelby GT's.

Their last question of why Ford didn't just use a regular Shelby GT? The "regular" Shelby GT's didn't come out until 2007.

Steve

:headscratch:

Archived