TEAM SHELBY FORUM

spare tire

I was reading the threads on jacking the car up and no jack in the car etc. I can deal with the jack, but is there anyone that that has put a space saver tire out of a junked car in the hole where one should be? Also, mine has the speakers that take up half the trunk and can not even get the cover off to see where the spare tire will go. I am going to take the covers and maybe speakers out also. Any help would be appreciated.

I was reading the threads on jacking the car up and no jack in the car etc. I can deal with the jack, but is there anyone that that has put a space saver tire out of a junked car in the hole where one should be? Also, mine has the speakers that take up half the trunk and can not even get the cover off to see where the spare tire will go. I am going to take the covers and maybe speakers out also. Any help would be appreciated.

cover should be easy to remove just requires allittle force, and yes the tire thin has been done

Thanks guys for your help! ONE more fix for my NEW car. It helps to learn from others experiences, don't have time to figure everything out myself---Jack

Archived