TEAM SHELBY FORUM

She's Here, another MD GT500

bpmurr

The dealer called me to say my Kona Blue/White GT500 is on the way to the dealer from Jessup today. Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up this afternoon. Pics to follow! :happy feet:

They tried to tell me that they couldn't have it ready until tomorrow. However, I'm going on vacation Saturday and need it today as tomorrow is jammed packed. How long does it take to check the car out upon delivery?

The dealer called me to say my Kona Blue/White GT500 is on the way to the dealer from Jessup today. Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up this afternoon. Pics to follow! :happy feet:

They tried to tell me that they couldn't have it ready until tomorrow. However, I'm going on vacation Saturday and need it today as tomorrow is jammed back. How long does it take to check the car out upon delivery?

Congrats bpmurr enjoy the ride! I haven't got my car yet but my dealer told me about four hours after it unloads it will be ready for pick-up.

They tried to tell me that they couldn't have it ready until tomorrow. However, I'm going on vacation Saturday and need it today as tomorrow is jammed packed. How long does it take to check the car out upon delivery?

Grats!!!

Do you have a brother in NJ?

Congrats man, pleased it came in before your vacation. Hopefully mine will be here soon - system shows mine being built next week with an ETA of August 8th.

Here are two quick pics I took with a first generation iPhone. They aren't to hot. I'll take some more pics but it has rained on and off all day. Which my car got caught in twice today.

post-3104-1248410059_thumb.jpg

post-3104-1248410069_thumb.jpg

post-3104-1248410059_thumb.jpg

post-3104-1248410069_thumb.jpg

Here are two quick pics I took with a first generation iPhone. They aren't to hot. I'll take some more pics but it has rained on and off all day. Which my car got caught in twice today.

Congtrats!bpmurr enjoy the ride she is a beauty.

I just drove from Hampstead, MD to Wrightsville Beach, NC. The car drove great. I was getting about 24 MPG going 75 MPH and climbing until I got stuck in traffic. I hit some really heavy rain (this car is a rain magnet) and the car still felt like it was on rails at 60+ MPH. I can't remember who said it but boy does this car feel very refined. I felt like I was in a luxury car at times yet had a ton of power even with the car full of crap. I can't wait to really get on it after my first oil change.

Looks real nice. Great colour choice! Enjoy many miles of smiles in that beauty :)

She's been a hit at the beach this morning. Lots of ladies looking hard and smiling, thumbs up, and the other attention that comes with a nice car like this.

Archived