TEAM SHELBY FORUM

20x8.5 +35 Falken Koblenz wheels

theyr nice but your ride quality will suffer. im not a fan of 20 inch ims

+1

I don't like the look of 20's and I hate the feel of them. Those particular wheels are not my flavor at all, but do whatever suits you. You've got to look at it everyday, not us. :)

Ken

Not a bad wheel and a pretty good price, but if it is only the price and the 20's that make you happy, I'd look for something else that you love. Personally, I would not like the 8.5" width, I just got the Edelbrock supercharger and I'm looking for something 9.5-10" for the back to have a better contact patch. If you ever plan a SC, you might be upset that you went this route. I hope this helps and good luck with your choice.

Jim

Edit - I just noticed you do have a SC. If it were me, I'd pass and look for a 9.5-10" rear. Good luck!

Check the weight of all wheels before you install. The 20s I had were porkers. I saved 14 lbs per corner by going back to 18s.

The rule of thumb on unsprung weight and the effect on your car - total the weight, multiply by four and that is equivalent weight gain.

Bottom line - 20s on my car made it feel 250 lbs heavier.

20's are mostly for show, if you choose to drag it or road course it plan to have some back up wheels/tires. I like the wheels posted above but I agree, you may want to go wider, does anyone run the nitto 20's drag radials?

I get lots of compliments on my Razors.

3737372262_d689039033_o.jpg

20's are mostly for show, if you choose to drag it or road course it plan to have some back up wheels/tires. I like the wheels posted above but I agree, you may want to go wider, does anyone run the nitto 20's drag radials?

I get lots of compliments on my Razors.

3737372262_d689039033_o.jpg

Are those the 20's or 18's?

I would have to say they are 20's-

They look like 20s to me too. I personally love the look of a chrome 20. To me they just finish off the look. I like having the power and want to SC but for me it's all about looking good. :shades:

20's they are sir. For daily driving they are ok but for the track, well......

18" wheels on these cars are strictly for the stock look and a track experience. If you want a look that is far and above a stock appearing car go with the 20" wheel. The 20" wheel just looks like it fits this car better. I have never had so many compliments on my wheels than I "ever" did with the stock 18's. So, in my opinion, 18's for the track and 20's for the show, there is no other way.

Guest hfrosso
o.k. i got another friend selling these 20". they are 20x10 on the rear and 20x9 on the front. So you guys dont recommend any 20" with a SC? let me know before i make a mistake. These 20's come with Nittos t555's.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l268/leo95max/IMG_5169.jpg

These wheels are much nicer that the first ones you posted, i've seen it before on a white shelby and they look very nice,but like always, you should do what you like better.

And i would said go with 20"s no regret's, the car look's so much nicer, the 18" look too small in these cars .

Archived