TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Insurance

Hey guys, I was ready somewhere on this forum a post of the cheapest insurance companies to get auto insurance from. There was a company on there that began with an "H" that alot of people where saying that it had the cheapest insurance for our car. Can anyone direct me in the right direction of the post or company name?

Hey guys, I was ready somewhere on this forum a post of the cheapest insurance companies to get auto insurance from. There was a company on there that began with an "H" that alot of people where saying that it had the cheapest insurance for our car. Can anyone direct me in the right direction of the post or company name?

Are you referring to Haggerty's?

I dont use them, but I have heard they are great at tailoring a policy to your specific driving needs.

you might be thinking of Heacock Classic Insurance. 800-678-5173 I just called them today and getting ready to move 3 cars over to them. Craig

I don't have one. I don't know what that is. You only get good rates if you have one of thsese #'s?

Mustang Club of America, they give discount for club membership, I have my 2010 GT500 and 03 Mach 1 covered 0 deductable 100% replacement value 3000 miles limit $650 year.

Cobra2010

Just an update, it was Heacock Insurance that gives this awesome rate. I have 2 speeding tickets within the past 3 years though so they said that they couldn't insure me. If you don't have tickets though you gotta call these guys. Very nice, drive less than 3000 miles a year and they insure you with a 0 deduct. for less than $600 a year. You can't beat that.

Archived