TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GOT MY VIN TODAY

KMCBOSS

Got my VIN from the dealer today. Ordered the car on July 18 (06) - VIN on Dec 1. Should get the car before Winter - I hope.

Wow,

That has been a long waite. What color did you order? Coupe or Vert ?

Rob

:ohsnap: I hate to be the one to tell you, but WINTER is here in MICHIGAN & the Mid-West states!

If you just got a vin ... and your not yet sub to plant ... I think sometime in late January or early Febuary is realistic.

I was very concerned for my own car that was released from the plant early November in getting a rail car number before x-mas.

Got the rail car number last night .. so i will definitly have the car in about 10 days

best of luck to ya .. its worth the wait !

dond

Wow,

That has been a long waite. What color did you order? Coupe or Vert ?

Rob

This Shelby will be a grabber orange coupe. What I meant to say was before Winter is over (Mar 21)

Congrats!!! :banana piano: :hyper:

I don't know where you're from, but it's already winter here. :shift:

Seattle Washingon area

This Shelby will be a grabber orange coupe. What I meant to say was before Winter is over (Mar 21)

Seattle Washingon area

I ordered a GO Coupe with White stripes too. Do you ever drive over to Vancouver ,WA for anything. If so, look me up. Also, in the spring we are having a cruz in and Barb B Q. Date pending.

Rob

I ordered a GO Coupe with White stripes too. Do you ever drive over to Vancouver ,WA for anything. If so, look me up. Also, in the spring we are having a cruz in and Barb B Q. Date pending.

Rob

I attend all the Mustang shows in Western Washigton (MNW, PCMC, PNMC KMC etc) and many of the hot rod shows. In the past I would have been there with my grabber orange BOSS 9 and grabber orange BOSS 302.

I attend all the Mustang shows in Western Washigton (MNW, PCMC, PNMC KMC etc) and many of the hot rod shows. In the past I would have been there with my grabber orange BOSS 9 and grabber orange BOSS 302.

Congrats KMCBOSS. I also received my VIN December 1st. Looks like it will be built in January. My car was ordered in April, 2006 so it's nice to be off Material Hold and scheduled with VIN#. I probably call CS in about a week for further info.

Archived