TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CL Find -

mavilez

My guess it has high miles with a repaint. He's painted the trim a gloss black which is incorrect and by the look of the drivers armrest the truck has some miles on it.

Seller is going to need lots of luck at $12,000 but hey according to him its priced below book. What book I sure don't know.

I give the seller credit for his resto/mod effort but his idea of improvements might not be the same as others.

Steve

My guess it has high miles with a repaint. He's painted the trim a gloss black which is incorrect and by the look of the drivers armrest the truck has some miles on it.

Seller is going to need lots of luck at $12,000 but hey according to him its priced below book. What book I sure don't know.

I give the seller credit for his resto/mod effort but his idea of improvements might not be the same as others.

Steve

We have a Shelby Dakota for sale in our club newsletter. It is very clean, never winter driven and a multiple SDAC show winner (including this year). He is asking $10K which I think is about right for it. The seller doesn't have online access or presence, but a pic of his truck can be found here.

It is all original and all the Shelby items are intact. If anyone is interested in it let me know and I will privately provide the phone number of the seller.

We have a Shelby Dakota for sale in our club newsletter. It is very clean, never winter driven and a multiple SDAC show winner (including this year). He is asking $10K which I think is about right for it. The seller doesn't have online access or presence, but a pic of his truck can be found here.

It is all original and all the Shelby items are intact. If anyone is interested in it let me know and I will privately provide the phone number of the seller.

Jim's truck. Yup one of the cleanest kept Shelby Dakota's out there. And he's kept it that way for many years.

I don't recall the mileage but if its low $10k does sound about right but in this economy he'll have to wait for the right buyer to realize that.

Steve

Archived