TEAM SHELBY FORUM

All the "boys" read this

I found a website where you enter a bunch of words that they ask for, and it then creates a letter to santa for you. I entered all our typical banter and here's what it came up with.

Here is the website if you want to try it

http://members.aol.com/frogiearno/dearsanta.htm

Santa Claus

North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at acorn boy's Office party. It was chrome lug nut boy who spiked the punch with too much coke. I can't help it if I drank 3 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like burned rubber.

I thought it was funny when I put tammy's Shelby purse on my head and danced the mamba on the engine table while singing `I can't drive 55'. I didn't mean to break acorn boy's GPS and don't know why acorn boy would accuse me of auto theft.

I don't remember calling Mastersmech's wife a quick goat---even though she looked like one with torch red eye shadow and Alloy lipstick!

And when I threw up on Evil95's husband's arm, it was only because I ate too much of that pizza.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Rufstang through my neighbor's roof. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a fat sheep and have me arrested for speeding!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all wreckless and slow. And I'm really not to blame for any of this huge stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and quickly yours,

Roller Boy (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 8 bucks!

• 2 years later...

Archived