TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CSX7076 has been ordered

MY500SS

I'd like to see before and after pictures, and with a little photoshop magic you should be able to overlay them on top of each other. It will be interesting to see what the changed.

I've heard from SA that she's "looking better". I'll be sure to post up before and after pics.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done deal.

Bring some driving shoes if you got em. The foot box is kinda small and the pedals are close together.

Got it......driving shoes in the suitcase and helmet is being shipped.

Thanks Dan.......something additional to look forward to other than seeing all my great friends again!

Merry Christmas to you and Marji!

Have a safe trip.

Ciao Ciao!

Just received word from SA that 7076 will be delivered back to me Tuesday happy%20feet.gif . Now I'll push real hard to complete the SB100 before Holiday.

I want to thank Gary P. and his team for stepping up and taking care of my concerns. I again look forward to long and mutually beneficial relationship with Shelby American.

Thanks John...................Thanks Dan.

I'm setting up appointments all over town to get the inspections completed. DMV Tuesday morning just to make sure I have every question answered followed by receive car, brake-light inspection, CHP inspection, SMOG inspection and back to the DMV to complete registration. I'll have about 72 hrs to finish before we leave for Holiday.

I can do it........I can do it........I can do it.

OK, another dumb question...

Why, if you have the SB100, do you need to get it smogged?

Actually, that may not be a dumb question, it's probably a dumb beaurocratic answer.

My understanding (or lack of) is the SMOG inspection station will issue and install the SB100 tag, I believe on the drivers foot box. No sniffer test required.

My understanding (or lack of) is the SMOG inspection station will issue and install the SB100 tag, I believe on the drivers foot box. No sniffer test required.

Congratulations (again) Dan, looks like things are finally coming to a close (I hope) with your car. With regards to the SB100 tagging, that will be done by a CARB referee, not by a neighborhood smog test station. Odds are that you will probably have to take the car downtown to Los Angeles College to get the car tagged. That's one of the CARB referee stations in So Cal. The guy there is VERY smart and a nice guy too.

Congratulations (again) Dan, looks like things are finally coming to a close (I hope) with your car. With regards to the SB100 tagging, that will be done by a CARB referee, not by a neighborhood smog test station. Odds are that you will probably have to take the car downtown to Los Angeles College to get the car tagged. That's one of the CARB referee stations in So Cal. The guy there is VERY smart and a nice guy too.

Thanks Enis. I'll leave the car loaded in the trailer, towing all over SoCal. I'll be headed to the LA College for the Ref. I believe Steve also mentioned a CHP officer located by LAX that could handle the VIN for me. Always nice to have people in the know for help.

Thanks brother.

Thanks Enis. I'll leave the car loaded in the trailer, towing all over SoCal. I'll be headed to the LA College for the Ref. I believe Steve also mentioned a CHP officer located by LAX that could handle the VIN for me. Always nice to have people in the know for help.

Thanks brother.

No problem. Just let us know if you need any help with the process. :salute:

Dan,

I have been following this thread since it started. I'm glad to see that your car is now done.

Do you have any pic's of the front of the car and the new relationship of the tire to the fender ?

Thanks Rob. I'll post up some pics when she gets home Tuesday.

Please give our best to Tana and David.

7076 made it home :yahoo: .

Sorry I don't have any pics. It started to rain as Sam was unloading her so I had to get her indoors quick. I'll post some up when I get home.

I think she looks much better. Still a bit forward but now she looks the way I thought she would when I places the order 18 months ago.

Thanks guys. It's great having her home.

Hey Rob, SA cut and reshaped the leading edge of the front fender wells to make more clearance. So far it looks like they did a really nice job.

Here is a pic of Sam unloading her at the shop. I'll get a few more posted up this week.

IMG_0460.jpg

I want to take this time to say Thank You to the folks at Shelby American. I had a real concern over the issues with my Cobra and you took the time to listen, discuss and resolve my concerns. 7076 is now home and I'm very, very happy with her.

My utmost appreciation to John, Gary D, Gary P and the teams they lead.

I want to take this time to say Thank You to the folks at Shelby American. I had a real concern over the issues with my Cobra and you took the time to listen, discuss and resolve my concerns. 7076 is now home and I'm very, very happy with her.

My utmost appreciation to John, Gary D, Gary P and the teams they lead.

Glad to hear after looking everything over, you are very, very happy with the resolution Dan. Now all you got to do is get her registered before your trip and then make it to the Bash. :peelout:

We are off to Vegas tomorrow for the holidays and plan to stop at SA while there. I'm hoping I'll be able to order the axle girdle tomorrow and pick it up Thursday. We'll see...

Dan

Glad to hear after looking everything over, you are very, very happy with the resolution Dan. Now all you got to do is get her registered before your trip and then make it to the Bash. :peelout:

We are off to Vegas tomorrow for the holidays and plan to stop at SA while there. I'm hoping I'll be able to order the axle girdle tomorrow and pick it up Thursday. We'll see...

Dan

Thanks Dan. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks happy%20feet.gif Safe travels to Vegas. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Holiday.........hugs to Laura for us.

Archived