TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My 2010 GT500

Hey guys,

I love your site! I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself...I just took delivery of my 2010 GT500 last Tuesday! Here are some pics for ya...click the link below... Enjoy!

Scott

My new 2010 Shelby GT500

Welcome Scott... How are you enjoying your new baby?

A Black w/Stripe Delete... Nice, first one I've seen.

Enjoy, and let us all know if/when you do any mods.

Here is a pic of mine...post-24738-1248140749_thumb.jpg

Best,

Goldgus

post-24738-1248140749_thumb.jpg

Welcome Scott... How are you enjoying your new baby?

A Black w/Stripe Delete... Nice, first one I've seen.

Enjoy, and let us all know if/when you do any mods.

Best,

Goldgus

Hey Goldgus! I am loving it...I just can't get over how amazing this thing is! Great power, nice ride...and the Black on Black with the stripe delete is probably one of the most beautiful cars in person that I have ever seen! I will definately let you know if/when I do any mods...I will probably start with a nice catback. The stock system sounds quite good I must say...I must make it a little bit louder though.

Scott

Hey guys,

I love your site! I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself...I just took delivery of my 2010 GT500 last Tuesday! Here are some pics for ya...click the link below... Enjoy!

Scott

My new 2010 Shelby GT500

Hey Scott welcome! Congrats on your Shelby she's a beauty, another Mississppi GT500. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Scott, Welcome to the Team Shelby forums. Congrats on your Shelby. There is no better group of folks then here on the TS forums.

Steve

Thanks Steve...I have heard great things about this site. I will definately be in touch...Have a good one!

Scott

Archived