TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What a GREAT Guy

I have been trying to track my car and couldn't get a railcar number from the dealer. I called Ralph Arning and he is an awesum person :D . If more people in the world were as kind, considerate and helpful as this man, the world would be a much better place. He must have talked to me for 10 minutes telling me about the car and some new ones coming out. He gave me the railcar number and told me where my car was. I should see the car in a couple of weeks :happy feet: and still have a little nice weather left to enjoy it.

I would also like to say what a great guy Grabber, aka: Rob is for taking time out of his day to communicate with me and help me track the car on its way home.

Thanks you Guys for making the wait more bearable and stress free. Good things happen to good people.

• 1 month later...
I have been trying to track my car and couldn't get a railcar number from the dealer. I called Ralph Arning and he is an awesum person :D . If more people in the world were as kind, considerate and helpful as this man, the world would be a much better place. He must have talked to me for 10 minutes telling me about the car and some new ones coming out. He gave me the railcar number and told me where my car was. I should see the car in a couple of weeks :happy feet: and still have a little nice weather left to enjoy it.

I would also like to say what a great guy Grabber, aka: Rob is for taking time out of his day to communicate with me and help me track the car on its way home.

Thanks you Guys for making the wait more bearable and stress free. Good things happen to good people.

I enjoyed tracking your car. It brought back my memories of tracking my own.

I'm looking forward to seeing your car in person tomorrow and meeting you and your wife.

Ralph Arning is a good guy. He helped me out with a problem on the Shelby when I first got it.

Can someone PM me his phone number. I have a question about my cars whereabouts and he needs to hear it from me firsthand because Ford Customer Service is lame at best with their computer systems conveniently always being down when I call. Car was built on 8/5 and to be shipped convoy as per sticker. Another member here who lives in New Mexico has received his car with the same build date, but ordered months after me. This was 2 weeks ago when he received his. As of 8/28, my car was still at the plant waiting to be released. I'm getting really anxious after waiting since 4/23 for this bloody car and there seems to be no sense of priority handling for customer orders.

Can someone PM me his phone number. I have a question about my cars whereabouts and he needs to hear it from me firsthand because Ford Customer Service is lame at best with their computer systems conveniently always being down when I call. Car was built on 8/5 and to be shipped convoy as per sticker. Another member here who lives in New Mexico has received his car with the same build date, but ordered months after me. This was 2 weeks ago when he received his. As of 8/28, my car was still at the plant waiting to be released. I'm getting really anxious after waiting since 4/23 for this bloody car and there seems to be no sense of priority handling for customer orders.

Just sent you his number,

Steve

I sure hope you guys get your cars soon. Its definitely worth the wait. I realiize the anxiety and the frustration can get the better of us, :banghead: but once you have your GT500 in the driveway it all goes away. :happy feet: Good Luck and hang in there, I went though a two year ordeal before I got my GT500, it about killed me.

Archived