TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 V6 Mustangs

08SGT1977

I saw 2 new 2010 Mustangs in the parking lot over the weekend. The first was a grabber blue V6 with the spoiler, new style rims and white over the top stripes and side stripes. I thought it was a GT 500 without my glasses on. As it passed by I thought my SGT is louder than that GT 500. When I walked up to it, it was a V6. Very nice looking car. Sometime later I came across a beautiful 2010 red convertible V6 with the black cloth convertible top. These are good looking cars. The stripes on the grabber blue makes it look like a GT 500 from a distance and the convertible is just a very good looking, classy car. If I can get some photos from my cell phone I will post. I think the cars belong to some soldiers around here.

n1809624113_73667_6616459.jpg

This is the grabber blue coupe with lemans stripes. Good looking car. With the spoiler + stripes from a distance I thought it was a GT 500. Ford is sure selling a lot of the 2010 Mustangs. I hope that is a continuing trend and Ford will be around for many years to come making great cars.

that rear fender antenna Has to go! :banghead:

Ford must think it is a styling issue. I think all the cars I've owned in the last 10 years have the antenna in the front or rear glass. Our Mustangs have been the only exception.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived