TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cars, Guns, Beer and BBQ!!!

John Albani

Gotta say a big thanks to Steve (Snake Doctor) and his wife for the great hospitality and incredible BBQ.

Met SicShelby, Grsybtch and 07ShelbyGT109 and their wives too.

We all met in Nashville Friday night for dinner then Steve took us to the gun range Saturday morning. We all had a blast... ( :hysterical2: )

From there we went to Steve's house where him and his wife provided the most amazing BBQ I think I've had in Tennessee.

Stuffed, we went to the Chic Fil A cruise in where Two Rivers Ford secured enough parking for all the cars. (Thanks Doug)

Great seeing everyone and hope to again soon.

(Link to all pics from show)

Here are some pics. :happy feet:

IMG_0900.jpg

Here come the cavalry...

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

:drool:

IMG_0869.jpg

Out here in Cali, we are saving our ammo . . . you know, just in case. It was not fair to post the photo of the BBQ . It's only half past 9 out here. Great photo of the shooter with the Shelby shirt on. Can you, at the risk of blowing your cover, put names to faces? Thanks.

Jim

Out here in Cali, we are saving our ammo . . . you know, just in case. It was not fair to post the photo of the BBQ . It's only half past 9 out here. Great photo of the shooter with the Shelby shirt on. Can you, at the risk of blowing your cover, put names to faces? Thanks.

Jim

That would be me, Jim. I was shooting my Savage Model 12 .308 varminter with SWFA sniper scope, (better shot of the rifle with Steve, a.k.a. Grsybtch shooting it in the following pic). My M4 was in the other lane for whomever wanted to bust caps with it. The red head in the pic is Bri, (Sicshelby's wife), who availed herself of Grsybtch's arsenal. Chris, my wife, shot many rounds out of her new .22 revolver, but also shot 5 rounds out of Grsybtch's .357 snubby! That shocked the hell out of me because she had earlier complained about the kick of a .38 snubby! :headscratch:

SicShelby, a.k.a. Gabe Santos, is the one with the hat.

One of the Range Safety Officers coveted my TS shirt! :yup: No way I was giving that up!

Landshark: How did Tara and Chris escape being photographed? :hysterical:

Here are some more pics of the M&G. Landshark - thanks for taking all these photos. More thanks to SnakeDoc (Steve) and his wife (Chris). Good meeting and hanging out with Steve2 (Grsy) and wife (Tarra). We really had a good time!! Once we got out of Ohio man, it was balls to the walls!! We drove the Shelby pretty hard down there (and back too) - it was great!

There are a couple of pictures from the dinner Friday (good grub)! The range, BBQ, and cruise in followed Saturday. I was offered to shoot the M1 Garand rifle (pics posted from Landshark above) from the range officer next to me, and that was really a treat. I had a pretty good group at 100 yards ;). The BBQ was off the hook - Steve knows how to treat 'em, that's for sure! The cruise in was good too. We initially parked in "reserved" spots and were moved (thanks to Landshark's GTO buddies I think) into prime position right in front of the restaurant. The cars were packed in there like sardines, that's for sure, but we had a good time.

Here are some quick pics, and the link can be found here.

Landshark (John): "That's louder than guns!!!" :hysterical::hysterical:

P1040433.jpg

Friday dinner:

P1040404.jpg

We picked up a hitch hiker at Doc's before our way home. 'Lil bastard held on goin' 90! And dropped off when we made a pit stop somewhere in Kentucky...

P1040439.jpg

Archived