TEAM SHELBY FORUM

There is a Santa

Shelby101

I called C/S today and was told mine will be buit 12/11/06 and is scheduled to ship 12/18-28.

I be one happy camper.

I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE :yahoo: :happy feet: :beerchug: :bandance: :cheerleader:

Congrats 101. I got a call today from C/S and she said my car was released from plant today and should arrive at my dealer about 12/17 :banana piano: :happy feet: :hyper: :shift:

The news continues.

The dealer called yesterday to tell me I was "BULKED"????

Could this mean Bucked??

At any rate something changed.

When I called C/S 3 times yesterday, no one new what "BUCKED" meant.

I hope it was Bucked and not Bulk.

Bulk would imply the are getting the car from he Dollar store.

:hyper: :hyper:

I called C/S today and was told mine will be buit 12/11/06 and is scheduled to ship 12/18-28.

I be one happy camper.

I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE :yahoo: :happy feet: :beerchug: :bandance: :cheerleader:

101, I just got my build and ship dates. Built 10/26 with an ETA at dealer of 12/15. I wonder why my build/ship period is much longer than yours?

101, I just got my build and ship dates. Built 10/26 with an ETA at dealer of 12/15. I wonder why my build/ship period is much longer than yours?

It could have gotten pulled out of the line up and returned to autoport for evaluation - like mine. This added an extra 2-1/2 months for delivery.

It could have gotten pulled out of the line up and returned to autoport for evaluation - like mine. This added an extra 2-1/2 months for delivery.

I haven't heard of that procedure before. I guess that means mine will have some extra miles on it when it arrives. I hope it hasn't been sitting outside with a foot of snow and ice on it.

Man-O-man; I hope mine does not go 2 months.

I am already going crazy.

The end of the month seems orever now.

It's like when I was 5 years old and I knew Christmas was 2 weeks away.

I swear it took 4 month for the last 2 weeks of December to pass.

That is the way I am feeling again.

My car was at shipping ramp 7A nov15 & then the following day was put on Quality Hold,which I understand that Ford randomly picks cars & preforms a quality check. (not sure if this is right) Shipped to Walkerville

Ontario Nov.20 & then to dealer by car carrier Nov.23 /06. Shelby101 hang in there you probably will get it sooner than you think GOOD LUCK

Archived