TEAM SHELBY FORUM

doogie65

I have been lurking here for a quite a while now and thought I would finally get logged in as this forum has proved be another great source of knowledge.

Here's a brief overview of my car that I bought new in May '07...

07 Mustang GT ragtop Alloy Metallic, cloth top, IUP, shaker 500, 5MT, 3:55 posi. As of last Oct., it was still bone stock and then I finally had the time to start making some improvements.

Here's a list of what I have done thus far - Edelbrock E-force Supercharger (base kit s/n 0007) that is putting down 422RWHP/394RWTQ, GTA axle-backs, Steeda billet LCAs & adjustable panhard bar, CHE LCA brackets, Roush rear springs, Dual Aeroforce gauges with SOS pillar pod, Pro 5.0 shifter with Hurst handle/knob, CDC light bar, Classic Chin spoiler and rear blackout panel, Agent 47 lower duct grill & mirrors, SHR billet window switch plates, black 18in CS69 wheels with Goodyear Supercar F1s (255/45 Front, 285/40 rear), along with some dress up items under the hood including the new Moroso brake reservoir cover & fuse box cover that I found on a thread here!

Here's a couple pics...

post-25648-1247844532_thumb.jpg

post-25648-1247844543_thumb.jpg

post-25648-1247844555_thumb.jpg

post-25648-1247844565_thumb.jpg

post-25648-1247844532_thumb.jpg

post-25648-1247844543_thumb.jpg

post-25648-1247844555_thumb.jpg

post-25648-1247844565_thumb.jpg

Welcom to TS. My friend has Edelbrock E-force Supercharger 0001 and was featured on their add. Because of his purchase, I had a private tour of Edelbrock. I was very impressed that Edelbrock is self productive except for the bolts, nuts and powdercoating. We even had a tour of the museum.

Again, enjoy the great TS Members here.

Tom

Welcom to TS. My friend has Edelbrock E-force Supercharger 0001 and was featured on their add. Because of his purchase, I had a private tour of Edelbrock. I was very impressed that Edelbrock is self productive except for the bolts, nuts and powdercoating. We even had a tour of the museum.

Again, enjoy the great TS Members here.

Tom

It is a small world Tom as I ran into Tim on another forum while awaiting the delivery of my E-force early this year and we ended up chatting a lot during our installs. He was instrumental in getting me tied into the right folks at EB when I had a few issues with mine, along providing some great support to me since he installed his a week before mine.

Looks real sharp. I was thinking of getting the same resivor, and fuse box cover too. You have done a good job with the car. How was the fit and finish of the covers?

Thanks for all the compliments!

The covers fit great and really look they belong on the car. The stock fuse box lid snaps into the Moroso piece and then locks into the tabs on the stock box. And the brake covers slides snugly over the reservoir and is held in place by the stock cap.

I have been lurking here for a quite a while now and thought I would finally get logged in as this forum has proved be another great source of knowledge.

Here's a brief overview of my car that I bought new in May '07...

07 Mustang GT ragtop Alloy Metallic, cloth top, IUP, shaker 500, 5MT, 3:55 posi. As of last Oct., it was still bone stock and then I finally had the time to start making some improvements.

Here's a list of what I have done thus far - Edelbrock E-force Supercharger (base kit s/n 0007) that is putting down 422RWHP/394RWTQ, GTA axle-backs, Steeda billet LCAs & adjustable panhard bar, CHE LCA brackets, Roush rear springs, Dual Aeroforce gauges with SOS pillar pod, Pro 5.0 shifter with Hurst handle/knob, CDC light bar, Classic Chin spoiler and rear blackout panel, Agent 47 lower duct grill & mirrors, SHR billet window switch plates, black 18in CS69 wheels with Goodyear Supercar F1s (255/45 Front, 285/40 rear), along with some dress up items under the hood including the new Moroso brake reservoir cover & fuse box cover that I found on a thread here!

Here's a couple pics...

Sweet pics, welcome to TS. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived