TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another Kona with Silver all cleaned up

Bish

This is awesome color combo, mirror like reflection, excellent job on the detailing.

this car is screaming for after market rear valence carbon fiber that will replace the plastic it will be knock out then (it is already though....lol), common vendors come up with it.

Congrats!! I couldn't decide on what color until I saw a Kona Roush 427R sitting in the showroom, the color has a purple tone at a certain angle, reminds me of sonic blue and I fell in love with that combo, Kona Blue/White and mine we be here this week. I visited Future Ford and there was a Kona GT500 sitting there for $75,000!!!, we left the dealership and drove two hours away to visit my mom, on the way back we stopped at a small farming town, Dixon Ca. There was a small Ford dealership, they have been in business for 32 years, family owned with no bs, I asked the guy if they what are the chances if they can get me a 2010 Shelby GT500, he said probably in 24hrs. I called him out on it, I said I am looking for a Kona Blue but don't want to wait order, after ten minutes the GM came back and said they found 4 Kona GT500s within a 40mile radius and all these dealers are willing to trade with them. GM said there's no ADM plus $1K off MSRP, we started talking about the bs dealers I've experienced, GM said I can call the owner of the dealership and talk to him directly if I like and he will explain to me why they have been in business for over 32 years. I will be back in a couple of days to leave a $500 deposit, they will pick up the Kona from Future Ford, once the car is on the floor, we will finish the paperwork.

Congrats!! I couldn't decide on what color until I saw a Kona Roush 427R sitting in the showroom, the color has a purple tone at a certain angle, reminds me of sonic blue and I fell in love with that combo, Kona Blue/White and mine we be here this week. I visited Future Ford and there was a Kona GT500 sitting there for $75,000!!!, we left the dealership and drove two hours away to visit my mom, on the way back we stopped at a small farming town, Dixon Ca. There was a small Ford dealership, they have been in business for 32 years, family owned with no bs, I asked the guy if they what are the chances if they can get me a 2010 Shelby GT500, he said probably in 24hrs. I called him out on it, I said I am looking for a Kona Blue but don't want to wait order, after ten minutes the GM came back and said they found 4 Kona GT500s within a 40mile radius and all these dealers are willing to trade with them. GM said there's no ADM plus $1K off MSRP, we started talking about the bs dealers I've experienced, GM said I can call the owner of the dealership and talk to him directly if I like and he will explain to me why they have been in business for over 32 years. I will be back in a couple of days to leave a $500 deposit, they will pick up the Kona from Future Ford, once the car is on the floor, we will finish the paperwork.

Thats awsome I ordered mine from Harold Ford in Sacremento no dealer mark up I will be flting down to pick her up in September as it is scheduled for build on the week of Aug the 3rd. Driving to Seattle to barge to Alaska.

Thats awsome I ordered mine from Harold Ford in Sacremento no dealer mark up I will be flting down to pick her up in September as it is scheduled for build on the week of Aug the 3rd. Driving to Seattle to barge to Alaska.

Maybe we can hook up for a short cruise, it will be next to see 1080HP cruising around :drool: , Future Ford and Dixon is about 30 minutes from each other but the price difference is like a planet away.

Archived