TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Buyers Remorse..Grabber Blue..Best Offer

War Eagle

Interesting. It's technically a used car but he advertises it as new never registered. The seller also claims that the car has all the plastic protecting the seats, door panels, dash, etc but when you look at the pics you can clearly see that is not true.

The best part...... he wants above sticker for a used car. Wish him luck on that.

Steve

Does the guy work for the dealer?? I don't know of any dealer that you buy a car from, have remorse and then bring it back and display it on the floor for sale. Grabber was my first choice until I saw one in person, just too bright, neon bright.

Does the guy work for the dealer?? I don't know of any dealer that you buy a car from, have remorse and then bring it back and display it on the floor for sale. Grabber was my first choice until I saw one in person, just too bright, neon bright.

I think somewhere in the fine print it says there is a lien on the car and it has been financed.

Interesting. It's technically a used car but he advertises it as new never registered. The seller also claims that the car has all the plastic protecting the seats, door panels, dash, etc but when you look at the pics you can clearly see that is not true.

The best part...... he wants above sticker for a used car. Wish him luck on that.

Steve

Steve, you are correct it is a used car!

VEHICLE DESCRIPTION

2010 MUSTANG BODY STYLE

SHELBY COUPE ENGINE

5.4L DOHC 4V EFI SC

TRANSMISSION

6 SPD TREMEC ASM T56 AXLE CODE

CD ENGINE CALIBRATION

WARNING MESSAGES

VERIFY STATE REGISTRATION, VIN MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS WTY

ARN MESSAGES

GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION

WARRANTY START DATE

07/03/2009 BUILD DATE

06/08/2009 SALE MILEAGE

OUTSTANDING FIELD SERVICE ACTIONS

NO CAMPAIGN MESSAGE(S) FOUND

EXTENDED COVERAGES

0968 - USA 2008 NEW 72/75,000 PREMIUMCARE W/ROADSIDE

STANDARD DEDUCTIBLE: 100 USD

OPTIONS:

EXPIRATION DATE: 07/03/2015

DISTANCE: 75,000

RENTAL: 28 UP TO 10 DAYS

TOWING: 0 USD

CONTRACT SOLD BY: USA 40145

ESP CONTRACT START DATE: 07/03/2009

OWNER OF VEHICLE MUST MATCH OWNER NAME ON OASIS FOR COVERAGE TO APPLY

A lot of people had difficulty picking out colors this year. Sometimes when you see it in person.... well, "buyers remorse".

One thing I don't have, the more I see Grabber Blue the better I like it. We have a V6 Grabber Blue Coupe with white stripes below doors sitting in the grass in front of the dealership it is beautiful. We also have a Red With White Stripes Shelby SVT and it ain't bad either. :happy feet:

Cobra2010

Archived