TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sick of playing the waiting game!!

Well I finally took the bull by the horns! I ordered my GT500 in May and no idea when or if my order will be pulled. So I looked on AutoTrader and bought one for MSRP in FL. I've called some other dealers and most did play games with on in LA charging and selling one for 69k! Grabber blue with red was harder than I thought to get. They were either all sold or going for way over sticker! Dang ADM. Going to make a vacation out of it and do a cross country road trip. I only plan on putting 4 to 6 K miles on it the first year and then drop to 2-4 k a year so I'm willing to rack up the miles for a trip. Going to try to take pic of the car with landmarks on the way :lol::lol: My fiance and I are flying out at the end of the month!

Awesome! Congrats!

That is seeming to be more and more the thing to do...Just like you, I would NEVER pay over MSRP...they can keep the car if they want to try to pull that stuff. I realize it's a free market and they can ask over sticker for the car..but that also means that I don't have to buy it either.

I got it at Bill Jarrett Ford in Avon Park. They were real nice on the phone and were against any ADM's unlike most dealers. Going to a long drive home to Phx but I'm going to make an adventure out of it. Flying out in 2 weeks, can't wait!!

Congrats! That should make for a nice trip.

Awesome! Congrats!

That is seeming to be more and more the thing to do...Just like you, I would NEVER pay over MSRP...they can keep the car if they want to try to pull that stuff. I realize it's a free market and they can ask over sticker for the car..but that also means that I don't have to buy it either.

Love the sig pic!! :hysterical2:

Archived