TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MANUAL TRANSMISSION 2007 GT-H convertible for sale <500 miles

As stated in the title I have a manual transmission 2007 GT-H convertible for sale. There are only 18 manual convertibles in the world. I am the original owner of this collectors car, and I have kept it in my garage under a cover since the day I bought it. It has fewer than 500 miles on it and is in perfect condition. I am willing to part ways with her if the price is right. Serious inquiries only, please. PM me for details and pictures.

• 1 month later...

I tried to but he wanted my life story and wanted to know what I was going to do with it ... im sorry my intentions with the car??????? sleep with it ...... maybe ??? told him it really wasn't any of his business... if it was for sale give me a price if not that's cool never did here back from him never got any pictures

I tried to but he wanted my life story and wanted to know what I was going to do with it ... im sorry my intentions with the car??????? sleep with it ...... maybe ??? told him it really wasn't any of his business... if it was for sale give me a price if not that's cool never did here back from him never got any pictures

Same here, he wanted to know if I was extremely intersted in buying it before he would give me a price so I just said screw it I dont really care. I just assumed he wanted some insane price like $50,000 or more.

Normally if your trying to sell a car you would be a little more willing to give the price

• 2 weeks later...
I have had recent PM's with Maxpower, he still has the car. Athought we didn't get down the nity gritty of the price, I think he is wanting way more than $50k.

Great car for a collector but market will dictate the value and right now the its a buyers market not a sellers.

Just my thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...

I also PM'd him and got the feeling he does not need to sell it but will consider selling it to a collector.

He states other Hertz Exec's got 85K+ and now there less originals in the market since some manuals have been sold and therefore the price goes up.

Hey, these guys know what they got. Gotta respect them if they can sit on them for a while it will bring much more $$$$$.

IMO... he's feeling the market in attempt to set the price as less manual's are available. Simple supply/demand and wait for your spot to sell.

IMO... he's feeling the market in attempt to set the price as less manual's are available. Simple supply/demand and wait for your spot to sell.

I agree with you on this point. He is looking for his "spot" but I'm not sure now is the time. I think the $85k+ price tag was at least a year to a year and a half ago so if he is looking for that price now, I think he missed tha boat.

Besides, if he's got it all covered up in his garage waiting for "the big score" it sure is too bad cause he is missing out on the enjoyment of driving her. And yes, the manual's are rare and those who have em, love em :roses:. So drive em. love em and don't worry about what it's worth. Life is too short.

QSS

I agree with you on this point. He is looking for his "spot" but I'm not sure now is the time. I think the $85k+ price tag was at least a year to a year and a half ago so if he is looking for that price now, I think he missed tha boat.

Besides, if he's got it all covered up in his garage waiting for "the big score" it sure is too bad cause he is missing out on the enjoyment of driving her. And yes, the manual's are rare and those who have em, love em :roses: . So drive em. love em and don't worry about what it's worth. Life is too short.

QSS

Isn't yours sitting in Vegas all covered up?

Isn't yours sitting in Vegas all covered up?

Yeah.......but........it's not the same.........I don't dirve it much cause...............stupid government...........THERE"S TOO MUCH PRESSURE IN THESE FORUMS. I AM NOT AN ANIMAL..............................

I miss my girl. I think I'll take my 1:18 07 GT-H scale diecast to bed with me tonight and cuddle. :boring:

QSS

Yeah.......but........it's not the same.........I don't dirve it much cause...............stupid government...........THERE"S TOO MUCH PRESSURE IN THESE FORUMS. I AM NOT AN ANIMAL..............................

I miss my girl. I think I'll take my 1:18 07 GT-H scale diecast to bed with me tonight and cuddle. :boring:

QSS

Oh boy, I can understand you very well. We still have a good government AND good roads AND (still) flexible Police officers which mostly look aside. Speeding will become (drivers license-) dangerous with 110+ miles/hour. But speeding is not the only fun! The cars are just great.

I just have to go downstairs to start the engine. And in fact this is what I will do in around one hour. The weather is nice so I will enjoy her very much!

He states other Hertz Exec's got 85K+ and now there less originals in the market since some manuals have been sold and therefore the price goes up.

I got two offers which where significant higher because of manual and factory delivery of new car with S/C. But I bought her for fun, enjoyment, pleasure, ... - so in fact for me. So unless there is a need because I can´t feed my family I will not sell the car. And for me this is the way you have to handle this investment.

Yes you can make money but also you can loose money. If it is just for the money you cannot drive a car because everything can happen.

So always buy a car just for the happiness. If you loose your sympathies for the car and you can sell it profitable then congratulations. But never forget: A car is for driving - not for a dark, cold garage!

• 2 months later...
I got two offers which where significant higher because of manual and factory delivery of new car with S/C. But I bought her for fun, enjoyment, pleasure, ... - so in fact for me. So unless there is a need because I can´t feed my family I will not sell the car. And for me this is the way you have to handle this investment.

Yes you can make money but also you can loose money. If it is just for the money you cannot drive a car because everything can happen.

So always buy a car just for the happiness. If you loose your sympathies for the car and you can sell it profitable then congratulations. But never forget: A car is for driving - not for a dark, cold garage!

+1000.

• 3 weeks later...

As stated in the title I have a manual transmission 2007 GT-H convertible for sale. There are only 18 manual convertibles in the world. I am the original owner of this collectors car, and I have kept it in my garage under a cover since the day I bought it. It has fewer than 500 miles on it and is in perfect condition. I am willing to part ways with her if the price is right. Serious inquiries only, please. PM me for details and pictures.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So what ever happened to this car. I realize that it is a rare manual trans. version, and that will command a premium, but did it ever sell? The owners PM box is full, does anyone have contact info. for this owner?

If it is on the level, and I pass the current owners question and answer session, which I believe that I will, I may have to sell more than the Trak-Pak Challenger...............

But it would be interesting to talk with this owner.

Does anyone have his contact info.?

Thanks, Robert

So what ever happened to this car. I realize that it is a rare manual trans. version, and that will command a premium, but did it ever sell? The owners PM box is full, does anyone have contact info. for this owner?

If it is on the level, and I pass the current owners question and answer session, which I believe that I will, I may have to sell more that the Trak-Pak Challenger...............

But it would be interesting to talk with this owner.

Does anyone have his contact info.?

Thanks, Robert

It's all a great big mystery .............. :violin:

QSS

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just saw this thread.

I was wondering if it turned out to be a fake, as I felt the first post was fake, what without any photos or real info on the car (and the use of the word "interwebs").

But FWIW I did happen to see one at last years Shelby show in Santa Monica, right next to mine:

post-24985-127713794821_thumb.jpg

post-24985-127713794821_thumb.jpg

Archived