TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS

Guest staff2

Amy's on what? Is it time for another intervention? My God - girl - get it together. :baby:

I've got some leads on where to eat in EC. Let's fuel up and rendevous on Sat, men. :shift:

Don't you want to see my mirrors? :hyper:

Edited by RUFDRAFT

Bryan, you're not going to believe this! Now available the way you like 'em painted! Check it out:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/index.php?c...2_articleid=160

<second pic down>

Playboy pink??!!! Wha? Has there been a lot of requests? I think we need to see your phone records <lol> Sheesh! :hysterical:

:shift:

Bryan, you're not going to believe this! Now available the way you like 'em painted! Check it out:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/index.php?c...2_articleid=160

<second pic down>

Playboy pink??!!! Wha? Has there been a lot of requests? I think we need to see your phone records <lol> Sheesh! :hysterical:

:shift:

Does it come with a matching thong? :banghead::banghead:

• 2 weeks later...

I have never posted on any site before so don't laugh if this looks (or sounds) messed up. I have been watching this site for months. Sounds like alot of great people with alot of great (sometimes confusing) info. To start with here is my GT500 info: DORA received 3-18-06 (sorry KingCobra) order #R332 (I don't understand why my order has a letter in the front and noone elses does) priority #11 which is 2nd car at dealer. I ordered torch red w/ white stripes, black/crimson interior, Shaker 1000 (for my wife), interior upgrade and Concept Car Decklid Lettering upgrade (okay so I made up the last part-sorry). :happy feet:

Welcome scgt.

We wont laugh at you, and yes you are messed up, but that's OK :hysterical::hysterical2:

Why is the Shaker 1000 for your wife :headscratch:

Hi There all stngers,

I have just started to post today and I have been following the threads off and on since the first 500;s started rolling in July/Aug.

I have been a Ford man for exactly 30 years with hardly any variation from the path and I am glad to say I have had mostly great luck with Fords and I just can't get into Chevy and Mopar.

This is a real phenonmenon that started with the GT 40, bang right into the GT and wow what is happening with the 500's.

I can only think that there are 1000's of middle agers like me that want a shot at some real fun muscle while they can and at a fair price.

The problem I have I hate to pay more than something is worth and with the wide range of ADMs many of which were at MSRP, I feel I have more time than money to wait for 08s or used 07s.

As I am not short of cars, I will keep a close eye on the situation and with it being winter and snowy right now, I can't drive the 2 stangs I have so the Navigator gets to shine for a while as the snow machine.

I do wonder how behaved I could be with that much under the toe. It has been bad enough with my wife's 06 vert, it really is too easy to speed.

I would like to hear from any of you how the new power has affected you?

Newbie Michael

I knew it, sorry Rob I knew you were too good a person to do such a thing. And that sheep boy is so mischievious(sp)! You are such a fine, outstanding gentleman I can't believe I even had the thought of you doing such a thing...........excuse me, my nose just grew about 14" for some reason....

Sheep talk must have done it :hysterical:

Hi There all stngers,

I have just started to post today and I have been following the threads off and on since the first 500;s started rolling in July/Aug.

I have been a Ford man for exactly 30 years with hardly any variation from the path and I am glad to say I have had mostly great luck with Fords and I just can't get into Chevy and Mopar.

Newbie Michael

Hi, Mike! Welcome to the site -- have some fun, tighten up the ol' straight-jacket and jump right in <lol>

-Dan

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings from Western Australia,

Been browsing the forum for a while now and thought it about time to sign up and contribute. I've got a Tungsten GT500 on order, has had a Vin since late November so i'm hoping it's not too far from being delivered. Unfortunately my waiting time includes the trip to Australia. I'm told it will be the 4th GT500 in Australia and the first in Western Australia.

As soon as I saw the GT500 I knew I wanted one.

Cheers,

Ozgt500

Greetings from Western Australia,

Been browsing the forum for a while now and thought it about time to sign up and contribute. I've got a Tungsten GT500 on order, has had a Vin since late November so i'm hoping it's not too far from being delivered. Unfortunately my waiting time includes the trip to Australia. I'm told it will be the 4th GT500 in Australia and the first in Western Australia.

As soon as I saw the GT500 I knew I wanted one.

Cheers,

Ozgt500

Welcome to the forum Do you have a build date?