TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Brantford Piston Pushers Show.....

kaylan1521

Jim....Steve...... Que passa with a date? Are we still planning on getting together there?

The show is the Telephone City Car Show & will try to have an area flagged off but you must arrive before 9:00 a.m . Cars are parked on the streets in the downtown area I have 5 Shelbys pre -register & more that will be coming . We have 70 trophies to give out lots of prizes & special prizes for Shelby & Mustangs only. Check out our web site telephonecitycarshow.com gives you a map & all the info.

WE GOT WET!!!!!!!

Got there just after 9am, picked up my registration stuff and as I was walking back to my car it started. Then the skies opened up for about 45 minutes. Then, it stopped and the sun came out. Everyone dried off their cars and for about an hour it was great. Then it started again and the cycle went on all day. Drove home in a monsoon for about 15 minutes but otherwise it was awesome.

There was some beautiful rides there old and new including some unique stuff. Jim did a phenomenal job running this show. My hats off to him and all the volunteers including Steve.

Thanks Guys

Archived