TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Teens take a 2010 for a test drive....

Doug_GT350

OMG that so hurts to look at..... :cry: And 19 year olds are "supposed" to be labeled as responsible adults not irresponsible teenagers.... :nonono: And those boys are VERY LUCKY to be alive.... :gang:

The link locked up my computer. :lurk:

Other people had a problem too, it seemed like if ya let it load completely then it worked okay. Not saying that would work for you. I just did a google search on "3 teens and "mustang"" and it showed several links also that may work.

I showed my 17 year old Son this thread, his jaw hit the floor and was speechless.... :headspin: Hopefully I "steered" him in the right direction in his thinking process while he is currently in driver's ed.... :shift:

I showed my 17 year old Son this thread, his jaw hit the floor and was speechless.... :headspin: Hopefully I "steered" him in the right direction in his thinking process while he is currently in driver's ed.... :shift:

Make sure you show him this one too......

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...c=45934&hl=

• 2 weeks later...

OR it is Concrete Proof that KIDS really are Bullit Proof................................

OR it is Concrete Proof that KIDS really are Bullit Proof................................

My Son made an appointment with DMV and officially receives his license on September 18th as he finished his driver's ed classes last week.... :happy feet: Let the excessive worrying begin.... :doh:

My Son made an appointment with DMV and officially receives his license on September 18th as he finished his driver's ed classes last week.... :happy feet: Let the excessive worrying begin.... :doh:

Be sure to let him know that God will not be his Co-Pilot until he is 40................................. :hysterical:

Archived